Nugget Shooter Forums

forum issues

Andyy

Ok, is it just me or has something been wrong with the forum lately?   I get the titles printed vertically.  And no ...  I haven't been drinking!!  

• Like 1

Are you sure you haven't been hitting the sauce?? Haha jk. I haven't had any issues yet.

I haven't any problems either...that is on my computer, but I just checked using my cell phone and yes I see the titles vertically.

I would like everyone else to check on their cell phone to see if it's an issue with all cell phone providers or just certain carriers, we just had an software update last night and I need to report this issue to IP Tech support for a fix and the more info I have the better to get the issue resolved!

12 hours ago, Andyy said:

Ok, is it just me or has something been wrong with the forum lately?   I get the titles printed vertically.  And no ...  I haven't been drinking!!  

Andy are you viewing the forum on a mobile phone when experiences this issue?

If so who is your service provider?

7 minutes ago, spa in nv said:

No issues on cell phone. Verizon.

Thanks Steve, that's interesting, it's starting to appear that it maybe a mobile phone service provider compatibility issue since I was checking using Spint earlier when I saw this topic and I'm still having the issue on my phone, I installed a security update for the forum last night which could be the cause of this issue.

I have already contacted IP Tech Support so they can get started trying to find the glitch in the forum update/software, but I need as much info on this issue from members so they can know what to fix on this issue or advise me as what to do to resolve it.

• Like 1

Thank you all for the input.

I've viewed it on verizon with mobile phone, a Mac laptop and a desktop.   Even happens on wifi other than mine.   

And it is only the first line of the header.  Everything else is normal.

I'll keep trying to figure it out.  Sounds like it is something strange with my account.  Just started maybe a week and a half ago.

I take that back.... it does not happen on desktop.   Weird.

I need another beer...mine are still horizontal? 
Tom H.

2 hours ago, TomH said:

I need another beer...mine are still horizontal? 
Tom H.

Another beer and you'll be horizontal.....

Old Tom

• Like 4

:old:Ahem,  if one  entangles one's undergarments, sufficiently,  one would be inclined to see things in an odd way... ahem:4chsmu1:

• Like 1

Scared to ask how you came upon this conclusion, Weaver Hillbille :inocent:

Edited by Andyy

For anyone having the vertical title issue, Tech support is telling me what they need to know instead of who the Service provider is for mobile phones, they will need to know what kind/brand/model of phone it is, for a PC and Mac, they need to know the operating system and which browser is being used, to be able to find and fix the issue. 

I have an LG Optimus L9 from T-Mobile and vertical thread titles are appearing when I go into a forum.  For this thread it would look like:

f

o

r

u

m

I

s

s

u

e

s

Thanks.

Thanks Chris,

I have added your phone to the support ticket.

Let me know if anyone else is having this issue and give me the info mentioned in my above post for your phone. computer, etc. so I can add the info to the support ticket.

The techs have researched this issue since I reported it and confirmed that it's a bug, it may take a take little while for the fix, I'm being told that the fix will have to be included in the next update because a "patch" won't fix the issue and they're working to get that update out as fast as they can.

Exactly, Chris. 

Must mean a lot of gold is in our future.  I think it's a sign.

• 1 month later...

I have just installed the latest update and my phone now has the tiles showing up horizontally as it should be, let me know if this has solved the issue for those having the issue.

Also if anyone is having any other issues please post them here, that is forum issues, I probably can't help with your personal or mental issues, but I am a good listener. so if you need to talk about it feel free to start a new topic with your personal or mental issues and at the very least I or we will listen to them!!:4chsmu1:

Andyy, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention so it could be resolved! :thumbsupanim

Well, I did tell Chrisski that it must mean good luck in our future.  As some of you know, I did have a huge band of luck in there so   ..... I was thinking AuSeeker ..... can you put it back to vertical??     :laught16:

Ha..ha... only kidding.  I'm tired of having a kink in my neck. 

Sometimes being vertical is highly overrated...Some of my best times in life have been horizontal...:D Cheers, Unc

• Like 4