Nugget Shooter Forums

Califs. Gov. signs new gun bills

Around 6 bills, he signed yesterday, including a ban on guns with bullit buttons, and a DOJ check just to buy ammo. It may go into effect on Jan. !st, or July First of next year. Even the District atterny up here in Maripoa, does not know, Going to be motre outlaw in Calif, than there ever was, People going out of state to buy ammo, The word is, a one Year Ammo card, for $50.00 and a $1.00 added tax on a box of ammo for Calif. Won't know for sure until after the 4th. Grubstake

Edited by grubstake

Love my stash, taken many years but can hold my own for quite awhile. Son brought home another 1,000 45s last night on his way home from work. COVET YOUR 2nd AMENDMENTS RIGHTS. Shelves almost empty of supplies already as plenty of notice of this coming as the anti gun insanity intensifies daily...John

Such dumb f**k politicians.  Thers new laws will do absolutely nothin to stop criminals, terrorist or looney tunes from getting GUNS or ammo.  However it will certainly make many law abiding citizens become criminals.  I love living where I am and at 70 do not plane to ever move again......let the fight begin!

Figures.  Let's tax the big bad gun people. ... ridiculous.  :th:

Funny.  Lots of publicity and new restrictions when someone goes nuts and shoots up a bunch of innocent people, but you hear very little when a person concealing stops another gunman.  Happens all the time.

And I know I'm a bit off topic, but I am so tired of hearing that an AR15 is only made for killing.  That's bull.  It is also for varmint hunting and just plain target shooting.  Just like a bat was made for baseball.  Yet more people are killed by bats and other blunt objects every year, than guns.  Hey, for that matter, let's outlaw cars because of drunk drivers.   Just say'n.

Sorry for my negativity.  Every once in a while it feels good to get get it out.   

On 7/3/2016 at 6:50 AM, El Dorado said:

Such dumb f**k politicians.  Thers new laws will do absolutely nothin to stop criminals, terrorist or looney tunes from getting GUNS or ammo.  However it will certainly make many law abiding citizens become criminals.  I love living where I am and at 70 do not plane to ever move again......let the fight begin!

It ain't about stopping criminals, terrorists, looneys etc....it's about a much more sinister AGENDA...

On 7/12/2016 at 8:09 AM, Relichunter2016 said:

More proof that the majority in California.....have been drinking the media BS Coolaid.....

Not just in California, the media is the best way to push the agenda and keep the real news hidden while crazy new laws are passed and not talked about, they just give us all the crap drama everyone is so interested in. Most Americans think if the news says it, it must be true, and to lazy to do their own research on subjects. Now everyone is talking about marshal law like its no big deal, WTF!!! Just because of all the race and police wars going on. Sadly the brain washing and dumbing down America is working very well.

Look at this craziness they are passing and its probably hardly talked about in the news, I wouldnt know though since I dont watch TV. Who cares whats in our food!

http://www.justlabelit.org/dark-act/l

On 7/3/2016 at 8:59 AM, grubstake said:

I'm with you ED. My son just moved to Vegas, I can get stuff from him. I can't get here. Grubstake

Well...you can now, but what about the future???  One thing everybody seems to forget is that the laws passed in ANY state can & eventually WILL be used as a precedent for changes in federal law if challenges to them are not successful in either the federal circuit or supreme court.  What's needed is for the NRA & other pro 2A groups to get legislation passed making it a federal crime for any state/local representative to propose any legislation that in any way imposes restrictions on ones civil rights under federal law....

Grubby ... More like the second amendment makes it possible to get a gun permit. Long live the 2nd Amendment! If it weren't for that we would probably be like all the other countries with few exceptions who have limited or completely taken away the right to own a firearm.

Mike F

Yep, just like here folks. 13 years ago I went to the state capitol with a good friend of the top cop to apply for a gun permit. Sure was a short visit.....

his reply was "forget it". From what I'm told it takes a citizen about three years to get a permit to have a gun in their house only and the cost is 

a couple of thousand bucks. So I had a talk with Mr. Glock and he said "lock n load". 

On 7/2/2016 at 4:58 PM, grubstake said:

Around 6 bills, he signed yesterday, including a ban on guns with bullit buttons, and a DOJ check just to buy ammo. It may go into effect on Jan. !st, or July First of next year. Even the District atterny up here in Maripoa, does not know, Going to be motre outlaw in Calif, than there ever was, People going out of state to buy ammo, The word is, a one Year Ammo card, for $50.00 and a $1.00 added tax on a box of ammo for Calif. Won't know for sure until after the 4th. Grubstake

Well, what do you expect when a huge website like Calguns actually endorsed Jerry Brown for governor?  We are so totally screwed...

I never liked his dad as GOV. Pat Brown, and sure as hell never liked Moon Beam on his first time in office. Grubstake

8 vetoed and the insane ammo registration bill,scam for a $50 every year for a permit, MUST be voted on in the November election to be law. The fight continues against the city folks and we are definitely the minority-John