Nugget Shooter Forums

GPZ New Coil Pic

This hobby is turning into a rich mans sport! and they dont need the gold?????
Tom H.

• Like 2

I am exceedingly happy with my stock coil.  Last week it got me 39 in three trips to a patch (see attachment).  Not sure how much better I would have done with what appears to be a rather ungainly "clunker" of a coil that is too thick to scan beneath most desert brush edges. Oh well, in limited places its expense might be justified -- especially for those who place a high value on having a "complete" tool set.

2016-05-30 09.08.37.jpg

• Like 7

Good shooting Martin.  It is more than the coil and 7000.  

I couldn't hear them out there very good and I have the same equipment.

Mitchel

• Like 1

Yeah, that's some good stuff Micro....   :ROFL:

Way to go !!

Luke

On 6/1/2016 at 8:24 PM, Dr.Tones said:

Hey guys, I just got a glimps of the new 19" GPZ coil. Want! Saw it in this video. 

image.png

image.png

Ok Here it goes 1500 bucks for a coil =30% more depth:thumbsupanim 8000 bucks for the newest detector = 40% more depth:yesss:. So that 9500:evil1: for a detector that will have a 70%:grr01: increase over my 5000 come on.Sorry guys I don't cry :cry2:much and yes I like upgrading to the newest detector.But thank god I passed on this one:tisk-tisk:. I would need a lot more time in life and a backhoe.:old: I just cant get over 1500 for a coil:nutty:.But I do hope they leave me a few crumbs lol:thumbsupanim. Good luck to all

Lon
  • Like 1

Lon...lets just stick with our old junk :)
This gives new meaning to "the worlds most expensive piece of plastic"

PS.......your crumbs are out there....just got to get the dern coil over them, dont care if its a sd 2100 or a pgx5000/gb2...its just getting over them :ya:

Tom H.

Edited by TomH
  • Like 2

Agreed that the GPZ is a great machine.  Just a little overpriced and my 5000 will target many of the same nuggets (not all, though) 

And Micro ... great gold!  Only you could make a pink Kindle look good :tisk-tisk:

• Like 2

Thanks Andy: It's my bride's Kindle. Jill knows I like to use it for background color occasionally.  When the temps drop below triple digits, maybe later this week, I'm going to try adding another display vial or two with that same old stock coil even though the patch has been picked over pretty much.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Morlock said:

They keep going deeper and deeper and it's not going to be long before people start dropping dead from heart attacks.

Won't be long before about half of us are gonna start dropping daid from heart attacks anyhow.. Just as soon it happen while digging a nuggie or escudo :Diggin_a_hole: instead of while digging an Andy Griffith rerun.. :oregonian_winesmiley::th:

Swamp

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Swampstomper Al said:

Won't be long before about half of us are gonna start dropping daid from heart attacks anyhow.. Just as soon it happen while digging a nuggie or escudo :Diggin_a_hole: instead of while digging an Andy Griffith rerun.. :oregonian_winesmiley::th:

Swamp

LOL:ROFL:  i think i will pay 1500 :yesss:

Lon