Nugget Shooter Forums

Do you think King Tut had a minelab or a gb2?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I own and found the King Tut Meteorite. It's too small to make a knife out of, but could be used in a sling shot .:idunno: Here's the link to the Bulletin I Hope.http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/index.php?sea=King+Tut&sfor=names&ants=&falls=&valids=&stype=contains&lrec=50&map=ge&browse=&country=All&srt=name&categ=All&mblist=All&rect=&phot=&snew=0&pnt=Normal

Happy Huntin John B.

2 hours ago, John B. said:

Hi All

I own and found the King Tut Meteorite. It's too small to make a knife out of, but could be used in a sling shot .:idunno: Here's the link to the Bulletin I Hope.http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/index.php?sea=King+Tut&sfor=names&ants=&falls=&valids=&stype=contains&lrec=50&map=ge&browse=&country=All&srt=name&categ=All&mblist=All&rect=&phot=&snew=0&pnt=Normal

Happy Huntin John B.

John, that's an awesome looking space rock,:thumbsupanim did you get to name it?

Here a link to the page for the King Tut meteorite and photos.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=12315

kingtut014verish.jpg

kingtut015verish.jpg

kingtut013verish.jpg

Hey John,

Long time no hear !!!!   You did find the King Tut Meteorite :ROFL:  Did you ever know who found the Temple Bar meteorite?

Dave...

Hi All

Skip yea I had some input on the name. U of A wanted Meadview.  I thought that was way to boring I found it while charging the batteries on my RV while in storage at the Meadveiw RV park. I drove across the road just below the King Tut mine and found it and a few nuggets. I thought the King Tut Placers or mine were an appropriate name. Since they allowed Gold Basin which is not shown on most maps and refers to a placer they really had to allow it. I also found the White Elephant ,the Hualapia Wash 021 ( it was suppose to be Senator Mountain) the Dos Cabazes and a few others. Dave I've heard several stories on the Temple Bar but nothing definitive even from Marvin Kilgore the owner . I would love to know who and where. One of the stories is it's an NWA.

Happy Huntin John B.

Hey John,

It is always a pleasure to see you post on this forum!  I'm interested in

anything you have to say. How have you been?  Have you done any hunting 

before the hot weather set in?

Ben