Nugget Shooter Forums

Summer blues...

Well the heat is here so more time on the computer and tending my latest addiction "Honeybees" I get a break in June and am going to have a booth and be speaking at the Denver GPAA shows and that is always fun. To think before 60 I used to go out and hunt in the heat, but just can't talk myself into it as easily now :idunno:

• Like 3

That's what the higher elevations further north are for. There are gold spots I up this way that I still can't get to because snow covers the roads in.

You are now hereby of age to become a snow bird, or as they call us in Australia , a gray nomad.

• Like 2

We're sitting this weekend out working on the house, etc. Too many people on the roads during holidays. Will be heading to Alaska in about 7 weeks and maybe hanging out in Colorado too on the way, near Telluride. There are some good music events coming up in Telluride this summer, info here http://www.visittelluride.com/festivals-and-events

Edited by Rod