Nugget Shooter Forums

Pops Scores!

TomH

Hey all:
 Went out today with dad and hit some hill sides and small tribs. After not finding anything but trash we went to Idler arm hill (broke my idler arm trying to go up it last time)....went up and got to Burro wash.

I went one way and dad went the other. After about a half hour, I hear the air horn in the truck blowing .  Hmmm...must be good! 

Get back to the truck and dad found one in his wash. He was detecting, turned around and as he was turning the GBPro sounds off. Dad scans the ground and sees this 1.3 gram sunbaker! WhooHoo!!! We detected a lot of it after that. I had to put the PI away due to lightning noise and EMI from power lines. Finished off with the GB2. I just cleaned the desert up today....but dad scored!

Good Lord blessed us with some nice gold and we escaped the desert just as the rains came....and I mean it DUMPED!

Tom H.

SAM_1296.JPG

Way to go Old Tom !!

That's one heck of a sunbaker   :thumbsupanim

Good looking nugget you got there. Looks like it was in a stream or river for a long time.

49 minutes ago, jpuisis said:

Good looking nugget you got there. Looks like it was in a stream or river for a long time.

:) We dont have water here! :) but it does look like it had a few monsoon floods scrubbing it a bit.

Tom H.

Great job. Nice looking nugget.

Very nice.  Lightning strikes again .... I mean the Tom's strike again! :yesss:

Awesome, OT! That's a beauty and pendant ready! ... Cheers, Unc

Great jon Old timer......did not even have to dig

Who needs a detector anyhow..? Same as finding pennies in a 7/11 parking lot..:rolleyes:
Nice nuggie ya scored there OT.. :yesss:

Swamp

Nice one- you cant ask for any easier way to find them than that WTG :thumbsupanim Mike C...:200:

I like it old Tommy!  That one is a goodie.

I found two .3 g nuggies on Friday in Quartzsite.

Archived