Jump to content
Nugget Shooter Forums

Coiltek 14 mono elite


lon

Recommended Posts

Just thought I might share some settings with the 5000 with the new coiltek 14 mono elite.Gain of 3 stabilizer 18:4chsmu1: give it a try you just might spend a few hours trying to find these little guys:tisk-tisk:.Hope you have a pen pointer.I know for sure I walked away from 2 :grr01:lol but I did get the dollar at the end of the day. :ROFL:Thx Mike

Lon

IMG 3.JPG

IMG 2.JPG

IMG 1.JPG

Edited by lon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really Lon ? I would be ashamed to show those 2 little dinks :nutty: You must be bored :Just_Cuz_06: you really should take some photo shop classes :4chsmu1: WTG-your only down $23.00 now :yesss: Ok so you gave away your settings just dont tell anyone we found them at the NO MORE GOLD PATCH :arrowheadsmiley: Mike C...:200: PS-Lon what the heck is a pen pointer ? is that something you write with :ROFL:

Edited by Mike C...
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sweet gold Lon! 

Dont listen to GRUMPY Mike :2mo5pow:

Still waiting for Mikes gold????:th:

Oh wait he doesnt want to .............wont start that up :ROFL:

Glad you got em.

Tom H.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Mike C... said:

Really Lon ? I would be ashamed to show those 2 little dinks :nutty: You must be bored :Just_Cuz_06: you really should take some photo shop classes :4chsmu1: WTG-your only down $23.00 now :yesss: Ok so you gave away your settings just dont tell anyone we found them at the NO MORE GOLD PATCH :arrowheadsmiley: Mike C...:200: PS-Lon what the heck is a pen pointer ? is that something you write with :ROFL:

  Mike no SP :nutty:here  don't want to get beat down :cry2: just some settings for some flakes with a 14. $13 you cant count the 10 you fool. pen pointer is in your man:old: purse.Thats holds up that belly. Show some gold :evil1:.You do know that this is a gold forum right.:4chsmu1: 

Lon     ps.  come on i know its on the way:ROFL:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, lon said:

  Mike no SP :nutty:here  don't want to get beat down :cry2: just some settings for some flakes with a 14. $13 you cant count the 10 you fool. pen pointer is in your man:old: purse.Thats holds up that belly. Show some gold :evil1:.You do know that this is a gold forum right.:4chsmu1: 

Lon     ps.  come on i know its on the way:ROFL:

What do you meen I cant count the 10-Did you forget you were down by 10 and we went dbl or nothing and you lost-so yes it does count :arrowheadsmiley: Mike C...:200: PS-I forgot to comment of the part where you said I left 2 nuggets because I couldnt find them :cry2:If you knew for sure they were nuggets then why did you leave them :arrowheadsmiley:

Edited by Mike C...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love seeing the gold you found, Lon. I must admit, I really like my 14" Elite.  It does really get the small stuff which was really shocking to me.  It's becoming a permanent fixture on my 5000. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Andyy said:

Love seeing the gold you found, Lon. I must admit, I really like my 14" Elite.  It does really get the small stuff which was really shocking to me.  It's becoming a permanent fixture on my 5000. 

 

Hi Andy they are great coils-I have the 11 and 14 elites-I like the 11 better-I found a 3-4 grainer down about 8 inches-nice clear signal-no faint signal-when I got closer it was screeming like it was way bigger than it was :idunno:I also got one that is under a grain :head: these coils are amazing the only draw back Ive noticed is they also hit harder on hotrocks and hot spots more than the older gen coils :arrowheadsmiley: Mike C...:200:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's interesting to hear, on the 11".  My guess is that (excluding tight areas - which ellipticals are good at) these two coils would cover everything you need.  Could you imagine them as elliptical?  NF seem to like going this route.  But getting back to my point, I usually find the gold with my 9x14, then check with my std 11" and last with the 14" elite.   But with a 11" elite I would surely replace the 9x14 and save my self a trip.   Darn it, Mike.  Why did you have to get me think'n ....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...