Nugget Shooter Forums

Looks awesome, especially for someone used to dry washing in the deserts of AZ.  If you don't mind, if you could say at least what state you're in, not the lat long to the creek, but get us a general idea of where you're at, that would be nice.

Would be nice to see some pictures of Pennsylvania gold or gems.  Even if you're out there and just found a couple of specs, that would be appreciated.

2 minutes ago, chrisski said:

Would be nice to see some pictures of Pennsylvania gold or gems.  Even if you're out there and just found a couple of specs, that would be appreciated.

I as well would like to see some Pa gold, the stories of it being found, etc.!

15 hours ago, jaybird mining said:

awesome!!! I'm real close to Conneaut lake pa. glacier gold and diamond .....nice video brother

Thanks.. As I'd said, it's the best Au (vid or otherwise) I've ever seen from PA.. Nice of the guy to identify the stream too.. :wee: I had no idea there was more than just fly poo to be found..

As a matter of coincidence, I grew up about 20 miles W of the other end of I-79 in PA -- a bit shy of 40 mi NNW of downtown Morgantown, WV and about 60 mi SSE  of the Rt 51 entrance to the Liberty Tubes.. No gold where I grew up, just coal near by, lots and lots of coal..

More coincidence, referring to something fred said, is years ago I read in some sort of geologic report, and that is the only place I've ever seen this mentioned, is there's a lamproitic pipe over in Green County.. My best guess is it's located somewhere between Masontown - Paisley.. Is it diamondiferous..? Who knows..? I'd sure like to have the opportunity to find out though.. The Appalacia's are sooo old and worn down even the thought of long ago volcanic activity in the region was never a real consideration in my past.. Caution: Decepticons at play.. :4chsmu1:

Swamp