Nugget Shooter Forums

It's 63 degrees here now. Suppose to be 74 by the end of the week. THAT'S HOT haha. I couldn't imagine it being 100 already. This kid would tip over.

• Like 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yo All... I'm sponsoring a contest for gold forums members.... The winner needs to guess the date on which the temperature in Phoenix hits 100 F. as reported by NOAA .. The prize is 3 custom gold

Awesome !! I was hoping that after 40 years of living here in the desert, my 'desert Karma' would help me make a totally random, successful prediction. May the 4th be with you....  always.

Thanks for doing this Ron...added some much needed pep to the forum Tom H.  

Cool.  Hope this luck carries to the goldfields :)  Thanks for the contest, Unc!!

• Like 1

Thanks for doing this Ron...added some much needed pep to the forum :)
Tom H.

• Like 3

I'm having a harder time deciding on which maps I want than I did figuring out the right date to enter for the contest! LOL!

• Like 1

Thanks for the contest Ron! :D

Congratulations to all the winners :thumbsupanim, since ya'll did a better job at forecasting the weather than the weather men and women out there usually do, from here on out ya'll will be the forums' official Meteorologists!! :brows:

• Like 1