Nugget Shooter Forums

Greetings from Serbia

IzNoGood

its been a long time when i am been last time on Nugget shooter. i want to say hello to my dear friends from another side of Earth. Bill, Garimpo, El dorado, Au seeker, Wes... you are far in miles but you are close in our hearts. Sloba and Luka from Serbia loves you so much

• Like 1

Its good hearing from you Sloba and I hope everything is going well for you.  Your posts dropped off very sharply and we feared that someone followed you into your digs and got to you.  :4chsmu1:  Have you been doing much detector hunting lately? 

Old Tom  :old:

Its been over a year that i am not take mu detector. Luka its big boy, going to school now, i have a lot troubles to make him to take books in hands :) 

i am been in serious troubles. maybe year ago i have situation at my parents home. i am been to wisit them with Luka and my ex wife. and maybe 2 hours after midnight my mom enter our room and say there in some people in our backjard with torches. i jump out of bed and run to backjard only in underwear, and find 2 thieves runing out of dads garage. i run on them, firts pounch in face so gently that he drop like dead, and than i get in hand from somewere piece of wooden pole. smash another guy in head also, and both of them fith fists, pole and foot beat realy hard. afther that my dad call cops. and cops come and arest me!! crazy darn serbian laws. i am been on cort and got 1,5 years of jail. i am been in bars 6 months, and lot of people in my hood make hmm petition i hope its good word to let me free, becouse i only protect my family, and thanks to Lord i am see Sun of freedom. its been realy hard days in prison, withouth my family. but i have to say some more.

my new wife give me a beautifl baby boy 2th this month, he its 16 days old, and his name its Vasilije.

Luka now have baby brother :)) i am still in euphoriia, crazy fealings :)))

and i am sad alot, my mom its not wery well. have some bad thing on lungs. fricking cancer. i am realy crazy abouth that. darn serbia not alow kanabis oil for curing cancer, so we buying it on black market. i try to buy seeds from netherland but 2 times customs find package. darn. i see that in California its legal, and have seed shops. i thinks that they dont kontrol that mych mail from Usa. if someone can help me, to buy for me 10 or 20 autoflowering seeds of 100% indica strain, i can send you money via western union. sorry if its against forum rules but i am desperate to save my moms life. big hug from Sloba Luka and Vasilije from Serbia

• Like 1

I am been just today to see him, he say hello to you Don. some nice for you, he laerning english in school. and guess what he use as practice for reading? your xmass gift, Fist full of gold :) its realy great book, thanks again Garimpo :) how are you? i have been thinking abouth you many times. darn jail now its behind me i hope i am soon be back in prospecting. money from old finds its gone, when separate with Lukas mom, i buy them a dicent little house near my parents, that makes me broke but i not regret. i hope i still have some luck for prospecting and treasure hunt :)

My god the convolutions, trials and tribulations of modern life. You should have gotten a reward for protecting your parents property but instead Jail time...sic sic sic. I thought California had insane laws BUT you just proved otherwise. Congratulations on your new son truly wish you all the best. You will overcome this mess and be a much smarter fella-take care-John

Sloba, Congratulations on your new son :thumbsupanim and a big Welcome to the world for Vasilije!! :party-smiley-027[1]:

Is Luka happy to have a little brother?

I'm sorry to hear about your legal troubles and your Mother's health :cry2:in this past year, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers for everything to get better soon.

The police must have been jealous of you beating up the criminals/thieves and not them doing it!! :idunno:

Did the thieves go to jail?

Skip

19 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

They dont even see a day of jail, becouse they sons of local men strong in world of politics, that why i go to jail. darn Serbian laws. thanks guys, Luka say hallo too, and i momment ago change Vasilije's deiapes, that little guy dont says nothing, only make a ounces of some yellow stuff thats not Au :)) and every single time when i change his daipers he pee on me :))  naughty little rascal :)

They dont even see a day of jail, becouse they sons of local men strong in world of politics, that why i go to jail. darn Serbian laws. thanks guys, Luka say hallo too, and i momment ago change Vasilije's deiapes, that little guy dont says nothing, only make a ounces of some yellow stuff thats not Au :)) and every single time when i change his daipers he pee on me :))  naughty little rascal :)