Nugget Shooter Forums

Wickenburg Question

adam

No store. Just the RO machines mentioned plus another outside Circle K.

The water from the RO ain't great but it sure beats the tap in Wickenburg. 

I hate to use the plastic and support Wal-Mart, but the .88cents/gallon Wal-Mart artesian water with the blue label is some the most hydrating water I've had. I only use it on camping and prospecting trips. Last year in 110 degree weather working outside I drank two gallons of it in one day and didn't go pee once. Before I started the job I was feeling sick with flu but had to get it done, after the job the next day I felt like a million bucks. :idunno:

Course this is no help at all if you don't want to deal with a bunch of one gallon jugs. :rolleyes:

What Old Dog said... It is down a couple of doors east of the post office...I haven't been there in a while but I did inspect their treatment equipment a few years ago ... I used to manufacture water treatment equipment and they had a nice setup in there... Basic setup is physical filtration, carbon filtration, RO and finally ozone ...  H20 comes out the other end... Cheers, Unc

Adam, just drink a lot of beer, it's what you're used to.  Besides you are much easier to get along with when half in the bag. :4chsmu1:

Old Tom  :old:

4 hours ago, Alwaysdirty said:

I hate to use the plastic and support Wal-Mart, but the .88cents/gallon Wal-Mart artesian water with the blue label is some the most hydrating water I've had. I only use it on camping and prospecting trips. Last year in 110 degree weather working outside I drank two gallons of it in one day and didn't go pee once. Before I started the job I was feeling sick with flu but had to get it done, after the job the next day I felt like a million bucks. :idunno:

Course this is no help at all if you don't want to deal with a bunch of one gallon jugs. :rolleyes:

So thats the secret elixir ... 88 cent wal-mart water jugs? they must be dumping pharmaceuticals upstream from the water plant :D

Just dig a hole a few feet from the river and let the sand filter out the cow poop and human remains.   Pretty much the same thing they do at the water store.  You might have to wait till late July though for the rivers to run, timing is essential in those parts.