Nugget Shooter Forums

Skunk buster / Retirement nugget!

TomH

Hey all:

Dad and I got out today for a awesome day of detecting. Really nice weather. Hit a couple of new areas. Got some trash in the first one and then drove over to the second one. Got a signal on top of a flat rock.....moved it, detected the rock and it was a hot rock,:2mo5pow: but.........detected the area it was laying on and got a signal...hmmm...dug down and got this little guy in the bedrock. Weighing in as a massive .4 grams at about 5 inches deep. :thumbsupanim Spent the next half hour digging bullet fragments in a 10 ft stretch. Least I found the slow spot were everything was dropping out in! Detected up down and all around, but it was just a one nugget wash. :)
   At least we beat the skunk! Had 6 of them under our belts as of today.

Retirement nugget........its going to be a cheap retirement!     Im calling it that cuz I retired last week. :)
Great day out and the good Lord blessed us with some gold!

Srry guys...I cant get this new blasted forum to upload my pic.  Will work on it...

Tom H.

Good job. Hopefully you get the pics working. 

Way to get the skunk off your back Tom...

Congrats   :thumbsupanim

Luke

Heres a pic........

SAM_1243_Converted_Converted.JPG

Hey, I like it!  Nice work, Tom.  She's a beauty.  And good perserverence!

Ain't retirement grand! Dec 31, 2010 ... seems a lifetime ago ... busier now though then when I was working my real estate career! LOL!

Mike F

1 hour ago, Mike Furness said:

Ain't retirement grand! Dec 31, 2010 ... seems a lifetime ago ... busier now though then when I was working my real estate career! LOL!

Mike F

Many people state the same, they're busier after retiring than they were when they were working, I don't think I will be busier after retirement, because I don't see myself ever retiring, at least not until I can't physically work and then I will be too worn out to do too much of anything other than trying to get out of bed, a chair, or up off the floor after a fail attempt of the two aforementioned activities, etc., etc.:th:

Maybe by that time they may have real Hoverboards like from the movie "Back To The Future", get me a couple of those bad boys and put one under each armpit, I guess they would be "Hover Crutches", and off i go!:wee:

Congrats on the gold and joining the everyday is Saturday club:thcongratsflwrs:

I'm close to retirement also.........only 30 more years. Congratulations. :yesss:

Dan 

Archived