Nugget Shooter Forums

Forum

nugget108

Hey hey back up and running. Looks good. 

looks good Bill ... Upgrade seems to be well worth it ... hope it is good on your side too!

Mike F

SHAKING from WIDRAWWWWLLLLSS

Well I'd like to show the gold I found last weekend but downloads aren't working.    Too bad because I had handfuls to show ;)

yeah, I missed you guys....      :cry2:

5 hours ago, Andyy said:

Well I'd like to show the gold I found last weekend but downloads aren't working.    Too bad because I had handfuls to show ;)

Andy try now I was able to load a photo from my computer.

Yep.  works now Au Seeker.  I like your test picture. :thumbsupanim

Holy Crap, H-2.  You win.  :4chsmu1:

THIS IS JUST A TEST OF YOUR EMERGENCY BROADCAST STATION

I've always liked that photo as reminds me MUCH of the road to my claim on the merced above Briceburg below Yosemite. DANGEROUS, lots of work but my great friend Chuck has the claim now as that road clearing a dozen times a year is for younger men. John

You are not the only one.  

I still can't figure out how to get the 'New Content' from all the forums on one screen.  I have to go to each forum it seems and look for the update or new postings to that forum.

The sort by helps for each forum and you can view updates and other ways but not for all the forums ... so far.

Glad it is all good, but never forget Skip does most of the heavy lifting here guys. Would be like having clipped wings without him. I like the new format as well and should be fun.

51 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

You are not the only one.  

I still can't figure out how to get the 'New Content' from all the forums on one screen.  I have to go to each forum it seems and look for the update or new postings to that forum.

The sort by helps for each forum and you can view updates and other ways but not for all the forums ... so far.

Not sure why you're having this issue, I have a test profile/username that I use to be able to see and use the forum like a regular member, I log-in that way from time to time so I don't have the Administrative powers to see if I have the same issue/s that are sometimes reported by members.

I just log-in under that test profile and when I click on "Unread Content" I can see all posts that haven't been read by me under that profile from all forums in chronological order of when they were posted, the posts aren't listed by forum sections, but the forum section is listed just above each post right after who posted it and the title of the topic it was posted in, which is no different than when I'm logged-in normally with Administrative powers .

10 minutes ago, Ahorton10 said:

I just figured it out haha!  Mitchell,  it's the little news paper looking button at the top of the page.

The  "Unread Content" button/link is at the top right and bottom right of any page of the forum.

6 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

Not sure why you're having this issue, I have a test profile/username that I use to be able to see and use the forum like a regular member, I log-in that way from time to time so I don't have the Administrative powers to see if I have the same issue/s that are sometimes reported by members.

I just log-in under that test profile and when I click on "Unread Content" I can see all posts that haven't been read by me under that profile from all forums in chronological order of when they were posted, the posts aren't listed by forum sections, but the forum section is listed just above each post right after who posted it and the title of the topic it was posted in, which is no different than when I'm logged-in normally with Administrative powers .

Skip,

You caused me to find a better filter.  It is under Activity.  Then you look at My Activity Streams.

I can select the view I want or I can add one.

Mitchel

Archived