Nugget Shooter Forums

Made it out last week for 3.5 days of back breaking, soaking wet, cold, rock chucking fun. Dredging in Arizona's upper bradshaws was extremely fun. It doesn't seem like many people dredge here in az anymore. It can be done if you resurculate and build quality short term dams. I was working with a trickle of water, probably 2 gallons a minute. I ended up with about 11 grams of extremely coarse nuggety gold with much quarts still atached.

post-1498-0-52736100-1456888073_thumb.jp

:yesss::thumbsupanim never too small. I run a tarp across the creeks like that about 20' ahead of a dam. Float my dredge in down stream pond and run the hose over the top of the tarp to suck cleaner water and see what your doing easier. MUCH more production BUT yours looks mighty fine to me already. John :old:

...Some strange weather too??

I can totally understand & believe strange weather there, especially if you were set up near the top of a S to SE face anywhere along the range divide.. Even while being overridden by a large weather system, localized weather phenomina may occur.. It's entirely possible for you to experience short periods of white fluffy clouds and sunshine while totally surrounded by overcast and rain..
Swamp

BD: Did you perhaps shoot any vid with YT in mind,

or was this a no-hassles interruption-free excursion..?

While the op would be nice to see, too many hats can be a PITA..

Swamp

Edited by Swampstomper Al

Great work BD!! I swear you'd find gold if you were walking around blind and with a cane!!

Edited by Andyy

dredging is such a fantastic way of putting gold in the poke!

WTG BD! :)
I used to do the same....recirculate. Tough on the pump seal though.

I hear ya on the back breaking. Anything bigger then the nozzle has to be thrown out. And the deeper you get

the smaller the rocks that you have to throw out become. :th:

Have a friend that does a lot around Palace station on RR claims.

He works till there is no water.

Tom H.

Edited by TomH