Nugget Shooter Forums

New GPZ 7000 price reduction

Au Seeker

Minelab has dropped the USA price on the GPZ 7000 to $7999, the Australia price appears to still be the same which has always been $7625 USA dollars.

Also if you qualify for the Military Discount you can get the GPZ 7000 for right at $6800!!

Now the time for those that couldn't afford the original price of $10,000 for the latest and greatest detector to possibly get one, so contact Bill to get yours!!!

http://www.nuggetshooter.com/minelab-gpz-7000.html

CALL BILL 623-910-0345

• Like 2

Here's the thing... I have a GPX 5000. Switching from the X-Terra 705 to this made sense to cancel out hot rocks and mineralization. It got me able to see the gold at depth with varying coils. That said, I was just out hunting and I swear I dug three holes 14+ inches (with a 14" coil ) and got garbage each time. My heart broke a little more each time. After that 3rd hole I pulled off the coil and tried to impale myself with the pole!!! ok maybe that last part isn't true but I hope you get my point. I don't think my brain could handle digging deeper. I'm sticking with my 5K.

Edited by Andyy
  • Like 3