Nugget Shooter Forums

SIDE DISHES FOR THE OUTING

TomH

Hey all:
If people coming to the outing could put the side dish they are bringing that would be great.

that way we dont have a bunch of farting people around the fire at night from too many beans :ROFL:

Remember, this is bring your own stuff to grill. There will be a big grill set up on Sat afternoon.

Tom H.

:old: Sprout thy beans for a day and no winds shall pass forth.

...............................................................................................................................................

"Hey all... farting people around the fire at night from too many beans :ROFL:

Remember, this is bring your own stuff to grill. There will be a big grill set up on Sat afternoon.

Tom H. "

I thought that I posted this earlier but I guess I didn't. I will be bringing my corn bread and butter to the feast.

Old Tom :old:

Im bringing Beef stew. Have to use rat this year though...price of beef is up there :4chsmu1:
Tom H.

Edited by TomH
  • Like 1

I'll be bringing some tater-salad and some chips. I will have to leave a little after chow time, gotta get back to glendale and check on the critters, cause the wife will be out of town visiting our daughter. Even though I can only spend the day, I look forward to meeting all of you fine characters. :4chsmu1: Jim

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and am very much looking forward to the spring outing. I am excited to meet you all and am ready to listen and learn as much as possible over the weekend. Since I've not seen any bean dishes listed so far, I will bring some "smoked" baked beans that I put on the pellet smoker for a couple of hours. Thanks very much for letting me tag along, much appreciated!

Mike W.