Nugget Shooter Forums
Old Tom

Group Permit for Jackass Flats - Mar.17-20

Give me your full name and phone number and I'll put you on the rooster. It'll only cost you a buck if you can chase me down at the outing. Either respond here to this post or PM me if you don't want your phone no. posted here.

Old Tom :old:

Hey Tom! Thanks for doing this again. This year I went ahead and got a family permit though, we'll be camping on state land a few times this year. I'm surprised Tom hasn't started a side dish thread yet, I gotta decide what I'm bringing to share still. I promise no beans!!

That's the smart thing to do Shea if you intend to camp more that once on state land. Maybe Bill can start the side dish thing with just how many are coming and pin it.

Just keep the pickle buckets coming, they are surely appreciated by the guys. Beer and beans, gotta love it..................

Old Tom

I got my permit too. Thanks for doing the group pass again though Tom. The sheriff out there told me that in a month or so you'll be able to buy the pass online instead of doing it through the mail.

The sheriff out there told me that in a month or so you'll be able to buy the pass online instead of doing it through the mail.

:idea:

Not many have signed on to be on the camp rooster. I will have to send it in to the State in about a week in order to get it back in time for the outing. Let me know on this thread or PM me as most are doing. :thumbsupanim

Old Tom

I wish, Old Tom -- I wish.. But the best laid plans of mice and men...

Not a Murphy's Law thing at all.. Feels more like kozmik correction/orderliness..

Swamp

Just keep the pickle buckets coming, they are surely appreciated by the guys.

Old Tom

I'm not sure that I have enough to share Tom.

post-27032-0-05631300-1456932451_thumb.j

• Like 1

I know we couldn't meet up when you went to Costco a week or so ago ... I was out of town in Cibola at the time ... but still want a few! Thanks for making these available to us!

Mike F

I know we couldn't meet up when you went to Costco a week or so ago ... I was out of town in Cibola at the time ... but still want a few! Thanks for making these available to us!

Mike F

After not returning my call I thought you either fell off a cliff or disowned me because of the little spat I had with Mike C.

Dead or alive I'll still hold some buckets for you Mike. :)

Unfortunately it looks like I might be driving my little commuter truck so bucket space is limited with my gear and dirt bike in back. To bad i don't have a trailer or somebody else in the Verde Valley to haul some buckets.

Dead or alive I'll still hold some buckets for you Mike. :)

That's pretty funny! :ROFL: if by chance we can get together sometime before the outing I would be happy to transport a bunch. Let me know ... I promise to return your call if we don't connect directly! :3ztzsjm::rolleyes:

We are going to miss this outing. We wintered over here in CA this year due to family issues ( all good). Tom, great effort. I sure could use a few more smelly buckets myself and will miss that too........Next year for sure

Gonna miss you this year El D. We sure had a great time last year and we are going to try to make this one a success also. It's getting close now, get signed up on the rooster guys before I have to send it in.

Old Tom