Nugget Shooter Forums

Just over a oz. this weekend

TomH

Yup........little over a ounce.

What! I ddint say gold :ROFL:
Went back to a area that is loaded with copper nuggets. Got some yellow

ones out of it in the past...but not this weekend.

Oh well, the skunk continues! :idunno: ..... :grr01:

Tom

post-25308-0-50782400-1456279882_thumb.j

• Like 8

Dude! I just about jumped for joy when I saw "Just over an ounce" posted by TomH, You got me!

Hopefully your just predicting your own future for next weekend! For an ounce of gold that is. :brows:

Edited by Alwaysdirty
  • Like 1

Dude! I just about jumped for joy when I saw "Just over an ounce" posted by TomH, You got me!

Hopefully your just predicting your own future for next weekend! For an ounce of gold that is. :brows:

Im just setting the hook :)

Had to post sompen....not much going on with Dad and I. But...................its just over the next wash!

Tom

I'd be quite happy with those 'one of a kind' originals... :thumbsupanim

Sure beats rusty sheet metal and .22LR brass.

WTG ​Toms !!

That next nugget is just around the corner.... on that ledge, under that branch :head:

Luke

They still look nice Tom

When you clean them up...they are kind of purty.

Interesting structure.

Short soak in hydro acid.

Tom H.

Nice Tom...............Looks like stuff from tribs to Trilby! ...Cheers, Unc

For reals.........bout 20 miles from there

Tom

I'm on a two day skunk with a broken truck (fuel pump/filter $800) in Quartzsite. Maybe better tomorrow.

(I should have said I like those copper nuggets. Anything natural like that you can find with a detector are pretty cool.)

Edited by mn90403

I'm on a two day skunk with a broken truck (fuel pump/filter $800) in Quartzsite. Maybe better tomorrow.

ACK............. gl to ya...hope you get er fixed and out into the gold lands.

Tom H.

Hated, Mitchel :-(

Bed removal or tank drop..? Regardless, $800 is inexpensive these days for dealership change out..

Doesn't make the bottom line total any less painful knowing that though..

Swamp

Hated, Mitchel :-(

Bed removal or tank drop..? Regardless, $800 is inexpensive these days for dealership change out..

Doesn't make the bottom line total any less painful knowing that though..

Swamp

It is an independent shop tank drop. It just adds to 'story' but enough about that. This is a copper thread! haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed your post. Couldn't see your pic very well so I clicked on it and it brought up your profile but the pic didn't get any bigger. You look pretty good for being 99. Your profile about breaking things sounds much like my profile should If I were totally honest. Except instead of breaking things, it would be loosing things and in the process of trying to find what I lost originally, then loosing something else. I have a lot of left handed gloves, maybe the things I lost are at the same place all those right handed gloves got to?

Anyway good luck on your gold and copper finds. Just find some bigger copper and it might not be so bad.

Terry

Thanks for the compliment Terry.

Ive had a lot of cosmetic surgery though :ROFL:

I have a LOT of gloves...all of them with holes in them so I can burn/cut myself and wonder why I even have them :grr01:

I see your retired DOD Civil service? Thats gonna happen March 10th for me!!! :yesss::ya::party-smiley-027[1]::oregonian_winesmiley:

34 yrs as a Jet mech. with DOD.

Tom H.

• Like 3

Thanks for the compliment Terry.

Ive had a lot of cosmetic surgery though :ROFL:

I have a LOT of gloves...all of them with holes in them so I can burn/cut myself and wonder why I even have them :grr01:

I see your retired DOD Civil service? Thats gonna happen March 10th for me!!! :yesss::ya::party-smiley-027[1]::oregonian_winesmiley:

34 yrs as a Jet mech. with DOD.

Tom H.

Jet Mech? Did you know Rich Becker?? I worked hydraulics until 2000 and then aircraft electrician till Jan 2013. Retired with 33 years civil service. Had to call it quits, I was just having way to much fun out there at Luke. Jim

I was friends with Rich until he retired. We both like old cars and got along great.

Lets go PM with this.

Will mail you when I get back in today....after my nap!
Tom H.