Nugget Shooter Forums

Whites 4X6 50 Khz Search Coil??

Hello, wondering if anyone could tell me if the Whites 4X6 50 Khz Search Coil will work on the Goldmaster II. I just picked up a nice used one with the larger 6x10 concentric coil. Thought the smaller DD might be a good fit for chasing the smaller stuff in those tight places. Jim

Jim, I was one of the original testers of that little whites coil when Jimmy Sierra was developing it ... The first ones really falsed alot, but the final one is pretty good ...Near the equivalent of the Gold Bug 22 6" coil ... Cheers, Unc

Jim, I was one of the original testers of that little whites coil when Jimmy Sierra was developing it ... The first ones really falsed alot, but the final one is pretty good ...Near the equivalent of the Gold Bug 22 6" coil ... Cheers, Unc

Uncle Ron, Thanks for that info. Is there any way to distinguish between the newer and older coils on the 4x6 ?

Uncle Ron, Thanks for that info. Is there any way to distinguish between the newer and older coils on the 4x6 ?

Jim, they never sold the old noisy ones...Those were prototypes...The only ones they sold are the finished coils ... They gave me one after production was about to begin to get my comments and I still have it someplace.... Cheers, Unc