Nugget Shooter Forums

Found a bit of Arizona gold today

Montana Professor

SWEET..! :yesss:

Across the top I see: a boar's head; a wild cat of some sort, and a little boy facing right while standing

on the back of a left-swimming otter..

Got nuttin' from the bottom one yet, or was this already wayyy over-sharing..? :ROFL:

Ya done yerselv, and us, proud, Perfesser.. Them's some might fine lookin' Au..!

Swamp

NICE! Go back to Montana....leave the gold for us desert rats :)
WTG!!!!
Tom H.

For those asking where I found it--it was right next to that La Cholla plant that embedded a big ball between my thumb and index finger. Pulling it off made me bleed like a stuck pig and It hurt! Yes BD it was in the area I told I was going to check. I will call you Thursday night. You told me there was gold there and again you were right. Tom-- I am not going back to Montana till it warms up. I like your sunshine and the "desert rats". I was using the SDC2300 and the gold was on bedrock.

WTG Professor. When they ask you for details then give them back the way you were told.

By the tree ... by the rock ... left of the stream ... just up the road a bit

Chris,

Just a little fun. BD and Adam don't go very far from their source. They have too much gold there.

Mitchel

Chris,

Just a little fun. BD and Adam don't go very far from their source. They have too much gold there.

Mitchel

Speaking of too much gold, I wanted to say thanks for letting me take a pic with your nugget standing next to Kevin Hoagland at the Gold Basin outing.

My mother is a huge fan of Gold Trails and doesn't know what gold looks like in real life. (that's a dig at me...) :idunno:

On a related note, times are a little tight for my folks and they told me they're going to have to let me go.

She wants to know if you're available for adoption. :th:

Just curious if it was western, southern or central Arizona mostly. Don't expect anymore details than that.

It looks like midwest to southern Central to me.

Kind of inbetween actually. Been hunting Az a long time

Tom H.

The only thing I don't get to far from is the ice chest

I can vouch for that. I've even seen you riding double at midnight on a wheeler hanging on to the ice chest strapped to the front. Woke me up as you came screaming by yelling Merry Christmas. :thumbsupanim

Old Tom :old:

I can vouch for that. I've even seen you riding double at midnight on a wheeler hanging on to the ice chest strapped to the front. Woke me up as you came screaming by yelling Merry Christmas. :thumbsupanim

Old Tom :old:

Thats funny, right there. Is it March yet?!

Archived