Nugget Shooter Forums

Looks Like Gold Is Breaking Through The 1190 Barrier

Micro Nugget

Force china an Russia to abide by EPA regs. an at the same time put the US $ back on the gold standard an you'd see the spot value climb

to 3k+ an stay there. (Prolly need to do away with a couple of the larger corrupt commodity brokers as well). No need for lengthy court BS, just 2-3

strategically placed rifle cartridges ought to fix that. Don't git me started sooo early in the morning when my mind is clear.

RH

Edited by rockhunter1620

?

I wouldn't touch that with YOUR 10 foot pole, because I DO know what he's trying to say..

Volumes have already been written by those with far more intelligence and understanding than I..

We'll never be able to fix the 'problems' from here; doesn't mean we don't know what they are tho..

Swamp

• Like 1

You can see I edited that. I get tired and disturbed by those on these forums elluding to killing an elected official. Not the first time, nor will it be the last. Sometimes I'm not so proud of fighting for the rights of those who whould enspouse these words on a public forum. NSA? You listening?

You can see I edited that. I get tired and disturbed by...

I hear you and agree.. As you can see by my previous short comment I didn't even include any mention of it

because something like that would solve nothing as far as fixing the actual fix goes.. Totally incorrect approach..

Swamp

I get tired and disturbed by those on these forums elluding to killing an elected official.

Hi Jack, first off, I re-read my post an I can't see anywhere that I'd mentioned or insinuated that any elected or "voted for" politician be removed by the use of gun violence or by any other means fer that matter.

An I will apologize fer sayin that removing a few commodity brokers by any means including a well placed projectile, that won't fix the problem either. Your valued "elected officials" have worked really hard

over the last couple hundred years to create boatloads of laws, laws filled with loopholes, to protect the ethically bankrupt self employed business entrepreneurs known as "commodity brokers". Mined an

growed commodity values should slowly an steadily rise over time as demand rises above supply. Electronic technology in the last 30 yrs. has tripled global economic demand over existing new supplies.

An yet their values drop an are kept low in order to keep wallstreet business people an elected official's incomes above everyone else's. These kina people existed more than 2000 yrs. ago, along

with the needed laws to protect them. We need to find a way to make the business itself to be illegal an not allow it to exist altogether. I remember readin a book a while back an in it was story 'bout a feller

name a "JC" where he saw that laws allowed but knew it was flat out wrong to do what they do. So took it upon himself to remove these brokers or "money changers" from the temple. Now, I ain't so

much a religious person an I fer sure ain't countin some great messiah to come save the day. An I learned early on, the definition of "help from above" was a sniper on the roof. I's was also taught if there's

a problem? do something cause doin nothin don't help, doin nothing might even make it worse. Boss used to say "don't wanna see you standin there an doin nothing, keep busy, even if it's wrong, just don't be

doin nothing". An all that just kina makes sense, to me anyway.

Frank in Mi. (in case the NSA is readin)

Edited by rockhunter1620
  • Like 1