Nugget Shooter Forums

Here kitty kitty

GeoJack

Shouldn't take too long before someone shoots this cat. Waiting for that video.

AZGFD 1

Jaguar's 0

I will be willing to bet that cat would be considered a protected species in the USA and if someone did shoot it (with the possible exception of protecting oneself and being able to prove that as a fact) they would be in a world of trouble if caught! :tisk-tisk:

I will be willing to bet that cat would be considered a protected species in the USA and if someone did shoot it (with the possible exception of protecting oneself and being able to prove that as a fact) they would be in a world of trouble if caught! :tisk-tisk:

I certainly hope so. Did anything happen to the AZGFD contractor that did in Macho B?

I certainly hope so. Did anything happen to the AZGFD contractor that did in Macho B?

Not to my knowledge, other than a few underlings at AZGFD/USFWS being reprimanded and or dismissed. scapegoats no less, here's the latest I've read concerning the Macho B killing, so maybe something still may happen to the contractor, IMHO the AZGFD and USFWS head employees in charge should be prosecuted, they are as much if not more guilty than the contractor!!!

http://www.eacourier.com/copper_era/news/macho-b-revisited/article_d1618a68-7208-11e5-a4d3-6b6e13dd90ec.html

Well, that`s the last time i`m going to the Santa Rita`s

40 years ago there were jaguar sightings in the Rincons, too

Beautiful animal, peaceful coexistence works for me and cats. Never had to deal with that breed, just cougars and mountain lion. Bears a MUCH different situation though. Good video thanx much-John

Beautiful animal, peaceful coexistence works for me and cats. Never had to deal with that breed, just cougars and mountain lion. Bears a MUCH different situation though. Good video thanx much-John

Just the opposite here...bears have never bothered me. I've had them ransack my camps & eaten some of the grub, but I've never had one try & challenge me. Big cats are a different story. I've now had three encounters where I REALLY thought one of us was gonna get killed....