Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

More 2016 Gold....

post-3-0-27417000-1451833955_thumb.jpg

Going out again today there are 2 of us both using GPZ the nuggets shown are from yesterday. Going out in a few today to try for more....

• Like 2

wow! you must have got into a new patch or an old one that had some "GPZ only" gold. good job!

fred

Man, your killing me! :)
WTG Beel.

Tom H.

I can't believe any gold came from that wash after years of pounding, but that biggest one is mind boggling! ... WTG ... Cheers, Unc

Great way to start off 2016 Bill!!!!

Edited by heybeerman

The big one was deep in the bank Ron, the others all out of the gut of the wash. Someone was in there the day before and left shallow scrapes and digs all over. One small nugget was in their pile next to a scrape....

• Like 1

Great finds for a hammered to death location, Bill..!

Swamp

Nice gold Bill.

Some small pieces you found!!!

You wouldn't believe how deep we hear those little bits Wade.....

• Like 1

Some small pieces you found!!!

Was wonderin' who was gonna be the first to mention that..? :rolleyes:
Truth be told I was kinda thinking the same thing myself at first glance, except for the fact they aren't
small at all, only appear so sitting next to the lunker..
We've been handed some very good information in this post.. Point one is this wash isn't hammered at all,
it's only been hammered to max depth of earlier generation detector technology, as Bill's just shown..
Point two is also based on Bill's having pulled nuggets from deeper.. And that would be: Where's the bedrock
in this story..? I will make the bold assumption these nugs were not on the bedrock.. If that truly is the case,
aren't you just the least bit curious about what may be awaiting on it if these are coming from
still not there yet..? I know I am..
Methinks y'all need to band together and rip that wash open down to the bedrock.. Nothing illegal in
doing that, is there..?
Swamp

I

Was wonderin' who was gonna be the first to mention that..? :rolleyes:
Truth be told I was kinda thinking the same thing myself at first glance, except for the fact they aren't
small at all, only appear so sitting next to the lunker..
We've been handed some very good information in this post.. Point one is this wash isn't hammered at all,
it's only been hammered to max depth of earlier generation detector technology, as Bill's just shown..
Point two is also based on Bill's having pulled nuggets from deeper.. And that would be: Where's the bedrock
in this story..? I will make the bold assumption these nugs were not on the bedrock.. If that truly is the case,
aren't you just the least bit curious about what may be awaiting on it if these are coming from
still not there yet..? I know I am..
Methinks y'all need to band together and rip that wash open down to the bedrock.. Nothing illegal in
doing that, is there..?
Swamp

I and several others call this never ending wash because the gold keeps coming back. Yes the bedrock is deeper in some areas than others and yes as well the 7000 is a very amazing tool for the nugget shooter....

• Like 1

The big one was deep in the bank Ron, the others all out of the gut of the wash. Someone was in there the day before and left shallow scrapes and digs all over. One small nugget was in their pile next to a scrape....

Well, I have spent hundreds of hours in that wash and found at least a hundred nuggets in that drainage and these finds prove to me that the 7K is an entirely different beast of a detector! When I get rich, I'll get one for sure! ... God knows what ML will pull out of the hat for the next detector generation!!! That one probably will be priced at $15,000! Cheers, Unc