Nugget Shooter Forums

PACKING UP, AND...........

Yes!!!! Another toilet to smash :yesss:
Dad and I will be there on Thurs. around 10.

We will try not to wake you up :ROFL:

Tom H.

BLAHHHHH........................

Tom H.

How does one find another when there's a quarter million others in Q? :idunno: That place is a zoo and the drivethrough lines at CArl's Junior/Pilot go out into the street

Edited by weaver hillbille

Packing up and leaving in the morning for the Q. Got a bottle of Cabo but only for those that hit a nuggy or two (Hey that might leave me out). Hope the unholy three don't clean the place out before we get there.

Old Tom

If he does better with the aids well maybe he can talk me into getting a pair. I'll let you know Grubby, one way or another.

Old Tom :head:

Ok, I've had mine, for 6 years, going on my second set now. boy do they make a big difference. and with the new ones the VA gave me this time, no feed back. I can wear my headphones with no problem. They are behind the ear but small and they have a remote control, I set them a dozen different ways. Grubstake

Hey Grub, Shep didn't get his aids as yet. He just went in for the hearing test and he is waiting for the aids. We just got back from the 'Q' and he is still there.

Old Tom