Nugget Shooter Forums

SKIP

Uncle Ron

I just got a message from Bill that he is locked out of his own forum and he asked me to contact you to see if you can fix that! .... Cheers, Unc

• Like 1

Bill, did your hosting service make you harden your password within the past couple of years..?

If so they most likely had you make it longer, add at least one Capital letter and one number..

Until you hear from Skip I'd start with your old pass and make those adjustments.. Odds are

it's nearly identical to your former pass with those changes integrated.. Doing so will most likely

trip a memory trigger..

Swamp

Bill, did your hosting service make you harden your password within the past couple of years..?

If so they most likely had you make it longer, add at least one Capital letter and one number..

Until you hear from Skip I'd start with your old pass and make those adjustments.. Odds are

it's nearly identical to your former pass with those changes integrated.. Doing so will most likely

trip a memory trigger..

Swamp

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Bills locked out :arrowheadsmiley: Mike C... :200:

I called Bill when I got home from work...

Skip -- I'm figuring it had to have been a simple brain phart of some sort is all.. It isn't like this happened while he was modifying System or Security files to the database or something else equally as bigtime, otherwise we would have been having sitewide errors / problems too.. I'm guessing if luck was on your side you didn't even need to change his password or email addy.. Hope that's how it played out for y'all..

Swamp

How can you be sure it's the REAL BILL? Could be an imposter. Don't be fooled.