Nugget Shooter Forums

Bust Half and a few relics

Sweet..! 1834 Capped Bust half, Lg date, Lg letters -- looks to be a stronger VF..

I think it's tougher finding that border style in nice shape than the issues with deeper scoring..

Could be just me, but seems this design would wear faster than the ones minted

with what I suppose would be called reeding around the obverse & reverse outer edges..

Nice finds all around, gents..! Swing by more often with links to the new vids, Ron..

Swamp

Thanks for the comments and input. Most of our hunting is relics and occasionally some nugget shooting or a nugget "by mistake"

I posted a bit on the "NUGGET" forums initially and will make an effort to stop by here with new videos. Check out the channel though as we have a few fun videos of relics etc. Sorry not many nugget vids recently.

:yesss: Coins and relics ROCK :idunno: so absolutely NO apology ever needed as Bill found the topic of enough interest to create this forum. I love'm all coins, relics, gems, minerals and of coarse GOLD as without them all I wouldn't have been able to raise and educate 4 kids as a single parent. RELIC ON-thanx again-John