Nugget Shooter Forums

Had a excellent 2 day weekend 60+ nuggets

boulder dash

Hit a few old patches this weekend. Some dirt was moved around from the monsoons. One particular area had a 50 foot exposed stretch of bedrock. My first target was a sunbaker. When I went to pick it up I saw one more smaller fine. I basically went along on my hands and knees with tweezers for about an hour picking up small sunbakers. It was more exposed gold than I have ever seen between 50-100. Epic weekend at 7.25 grams

post-1498-0-77334700-1445874917_thumb.jp

• Like 2

I am soooo getting "antsy" waiting to get my GB2....want to go play and reading this makes it more so......is it outing time yet.

Even Dad is ready to detect....he just ordered a Gold Bug for Walmart...waiting for it to get here, then I can play too.

Keep it up BD , good looking gold.

Wow! Nice weekend haul. How in the world could you spot those tiny pieces, :89: were you wearing magnifying glasses?

Maybe you can tell me what this eye chart says? :112: I've always wanted to know. :idunno:

• Like 1

Dang!
The gold magnet strikes again :)

Guess that one in the lower left is called the "sperm" nugget? :ROFL:
WTG :yesss:

Tom H.

Edited by TomH

Dang!

The gold magnet strikes again :)

Guess that one in the lower left is called the "sperm" nugget? :ROFL:

WTG :yesss:

Tom H.

Tom,

Everyone is looking at the picture again!

I agree. Gold plated BD nugget.

WTG BD.

Mitchel

Geez -- You cracked my 115 piece weekend prediction for you before the month was out, much less the season..!

After seeing this I'm not even gonna mention the 53 cents and 2 tent stakes I found on the beach this mornin'..

Nice shootin', and tweezin', BD..!

Swamp

Amazing gold found stinkbug style with your butt up in the air works too. Been many a year since I found such a patch and KUDOS for all that work. Being on my knees would just kill them off quick :old: aaaaaaa to be young again , or at least young enough to do that-John :yesss: