Nugget Shooter Forums

Well, I hunted 3 days straight without a single nugget and then bam! 7 from a hole 12" deep by about 12" round. First one looked exactly like all the lead shot I'd been digging. My buddy put it in his mouth and it came out gold! Unfortunately non of my other "lead shot" transformed. Haha!

post-26661-0-40878200-1444692224_thumb.j

post-26661-0-73036400-1444692255_thumb.j

• Like 2

I hope you burned that exact spot into your bio-data bank. Me thinks it would be a good idea to hit that spot hard with a tight grid pattern, working out in all directions, with the biggest deep seeking coil you can get your hands on. There could be a traceable vein trend in that area.

Or maybe some old time prospector was taking a leak there and got a hole in his pocket and his poke fell out. :old:

Those are some great nuggets. It's days like that, that make it all worth while. :D

Here's to hoping you find many more glory holes, :ROFL: and to never being stuck in an empty one. :2mo5pow:

Best Regards,

MetalliKile

Nice score! :)
Glad you got em.

Tom H.

I'd love to get back out there soon. Might have to wait a little while though. I been gone too much this year and I miss my lil guy. Funny, When I'm out there and I'm having a rough go of it, all I can think is "what the eff am I doin out here in the middle of the darn desert, wandering around looking for gold? I should be at home spending time with the family." I start to miss them really bad... and then... I find a nugget and when I get home all I can think of is geting back out there to find more. I can't wait until my boy's a little bit older and he can come with me. Same time, I don't want him to grow up. :idunno: haha!

Edited by Dr.Tones
  • Like 2

I'd love to get back out there soon. Might have to wait a little while though. I been gone too much this year and I miss my lil guy. Funny, When I'm out there and I'm having a rough go of it, all I can think is "what the eff am I doin out here in the middle of the darn desert, wandering around looking for gold? I should be at home spending time with the family." I start to miss them really bad... and then... I find a nugget and when I get home all I can think of is geting back out there to find more. I can't wait until my boy's a little bit older and he can come with me. Same time, I don't want him to grow up. :idunno: haha!

I know all to well how that goes my friend!

Yeah, that observation of how life's dualities constantly tug at our desires really puts a finger on the pulse of a goldbug bitten miner. Nice job cleaning out that little pocket!!