Nugget Shooter Forums

My Life SUCKS some times.

homefire

I work all our VA Stand Downs and try to assist vets whenever possible. Viet vets REALLY got the shaft but new crop of vets got kidnapped for sure with mandatory service extensions and traumatic stress syndrome(ww2 shell shock) is horrendous. Great video-respect to those who served in any/all wars....John

• 2 weeks later...

That doesn't give this country an excuse to NOT help those vets that served in every war/conflict

and returned home only to be left abandoned and homeless. It's just not right! Seems to be part

of the efforts to destroy America from within..........and that SUCKS.......bigtime!

I can't sleep worth a darn after working the Standdowns for the vets. NO RESPECT for Vets is insanity and goes against all this country USED to stand for. 100s of horror stories of disabled vets being dumped on the streets as Bush/Chaney scam of "you were not hurt on a mission therefore no disability" I don't care who ,what or where if your in uniform 1" out of the US you ARE serving your country and should be covered. :2mo5pow: John

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I've been lucky. I've never had a problem getting help with benefits. I got my first home with a V.A. loan...until I was in my early 50's I had private medical insurance, but when things went south & I needed to see a doc, I went to the McClellan VA clinic, showed them my two DD-214's & within an hour, I was sitting in front of a doctor. BTW, I reallylike Five Finger Death Punch... :old: