Nugget Shooter Forums

Nugget 2004 - 2015

Dakota Slim

Chris,

Our hearts are crying for you and Nugget......... they never live long enough

Boy if that doesn't look like one faithful friend and buddy I don't know what does. At ease guy, I'm sure he is right now and would want you to remember him fondly, always. I just adopted a dog that lost his master after five years and I know how hard it was for him at first. We all have to go through that grieving period but look for another buddy I'm sure he'll understand.

Old Tom

Edited by Old Tom

Chris I remember from the forums when you got Nugget and I followed along over the years as you both went through life and adventure together, I will miss him, I know how hard it is to lose a beloved dog and family member and will grieve with you.

OH, NO, Chris ... I'm so sorry ... Nugget was such a great guy ... I feel deeply your loss of him and it's like he was a member of our little community here ... darn! That sucks! ... I really do have tears ... I hope he went peacefully... Ron

Chris: Apologies and condolences -- I just now noticed this thread. I am sad for your loss of Nugget, but he lives on in the hearts of numerous extended special "family" members who have met you and Nugget in the field or have followed your posts and adventures over the years.