Nugget Shooter Forums

Haboub Nugget

Dr.Tones

WTG on hunting a tough area and getting that nug. :)

Its amazing how deep bullets and trash can get over the years.

Good luck to ya in the future.
Tom H.

Gotta hand it to you DT.....when the going gets tough the tough hands in there, you've got what it takes. I really

like your idea of " if it beeps dig it". My motto. Our grid pattern is also the same. Sure was a good looking nugget #2!

Thanks guys! It's tough out there. I'm still in my infancy when it comes to nugget shooting but I see how well you all can do and it keeps me going. Each place has its own formula encrypted in the land. It's tough. I live about 4 hours away from the RP area. Part of me always says "go were it's been found before". This concept usually pays out in crumbs and an occasional lump but the other part of me wants to prospect for a virgin patch. That usually means coming home empty handed and getting that look from the wife... You know... That look that says " how much did you spend to go down there and walk around?" Haha! One of these days I'll hit something. A blind squirrel can find a nut every now and then... Right? Haha! Until then, all of your posts will be my encouragement to keep learning and stay persistent. Thanks guys! Much Au to U

• Like 2

That usually means coming home empty

handed and getting that look from the wife... You know... That look that says " how much did you spend to go down there and walk around?"

Just tell her....not as much as it costs to join a health club to exercise! :)
GL to you.

Tom H.

• Like 1

Looked like a fun trip with the family. You should try Arizona sometime. I've been to Rich Hill a few times and haven't been skunked there yet. Greaterville is a tough place to hunt but you can find it there too. Especially if you've got the tenacity to put 12 hours in.

This may be a total swing and a miss, but aren't you the guy who detected an '01S Barber Quarter in NW USA about a year ago..? -- somewhere like Wyoming or Montana or Idaho..? I surf YouTube prospecting vids a fair amount and your avatar strikes me as familiar.. Sorry if I have you confused with someone else..

SA

• Like 1