Nugget Shooter Forums

MORE QUESTIONS

sandrastone

Hello to everyone here. This is my first time posting on this.

I want to interact with the community and seek your views on some

issues concerning gold.

Gold is a whole new domain to me. I have being posted to a gold mining community

where there is an abundance of this precious metal. Some of the locals have apprClick image for larger version. Name: gold bar16.jpg Views: 0 Size: 139.0 KB ID: 1216569oached me

to help them in this trade but i lack the relevant expertise.

Can someone here help with the following questions?

1 How much is the current price of a kilo of gold on the international market?

2 Do you need a permit or special license to become a gold trader?

3 Do you need a permit or special license to become a gold broker?

4 What is the best way to ship gold internationally?

5 What are the costs involved in shipping gold internationally?

6 Is it better to trade in raw gold or in its refined state?

7 How do you get access to a reputable trader or buyer of gold?

I look forward to receiving your answers.

post-27708-0-92768400-1443458322_thumb.j

Boy , you guys are just about the most insensitive, un-caring bunch out there ...... I will answer the questions the best I can.

P.S. thank you for posting the picture of the gold bar, as I was unclear what gold even looked like untill now. Does it come out of the ground like that in abundance at your new post?

1 How much is the current price of a kilo of gold on the international market? Ten US dollars

2 Do you need a permit or special license to become a gold trader? Pakistan

3 Do you need a permit or special license to become a gold broker? Kick the baby

4 What is the best way to ship gold internationally? via international shipping

5 What are the costs involved in shipping gold internationally? 5 bucks

6 Is it better to trade in raw gold or in its refined state? DOLOMITE !

7 How do you get access to a reputable trader or buyer of gold? Carefully

I hope I got some of your questions right. I`m horrible at math tests

Edited by adam

Now now -- just because a person has a suspect name is no reason to be, erm, suspect..

Lots of famous and not-so-famous people have out-of-the-ordinary names..

For example:

Al Kaline -- famous baseball player..

Ben Zine -- One-hit-wonder recording artist who's 45 is worth decent $$s in the Northern Soul genre..

I went to high school with a kid name of Lance Boyle (ok, I have no idea what his folks were thinking..)

The chief loan officer at my hometown bank was named Mike Hunt.. I seriously doubt he would have had that printed on his name plate unless it was true..

Simply because a 'female' is named Sandy Stone is no reason to be suspicious..

Would y'all be this suspect of a guy named Cal iche..??

Oh, wait..! I see your point..

Never mind..

SA

So I figure with all the guys who frequent this forum, there will probably be several people sending their gold to 'Sandy".

I would like to volunteer as a middle man of sorts. You guys can send your gold to me and then I will coordinate from there.

Thanks,

Luke :D

I think that's a great idea, Luke..!

It's quite similar to a service Nora & I started a couple years ago..

Here's a copy of the advert we'd drafted for the trade mags:

Hello Folks,
You generally don't hear too much about bad gold, since most people are too ashamed or embarassed to admit they have any. However, given the odds almost everyone will at one time or another turn up some bad gold while prospecting we've started a new business: Bad Gold Rehabilitation Center.
Through a combination of secret shock treatments therapies and moonbeam illumination we've found we can achieve an 100% cure rate for bad gold. We only ask 45% plus a 5% donation to your favorite charity for this service. So far everyone's been quite pleased, as they are extremely happy to have 50% good gold rather than 100% bad gold.
Most say that prior to finding us their bad gold was similar to a curse, one along the lines of a droplet of mercury which eventually contaminates all their good gold they'd worked so hard for, paralleling a rotten apple that ends up ruining the entire bushel.
Through intensive research, hard work and a couple lucky breaks we've been able to come up with a method for integrating / reintegrating into society and circulation bad gold / gold-gone-bad and we wish to share our good fortune with the rest of the mining and prospecting community.
So if you or anyone you know has or comes across any bad gold, don't throw it away like you usually do -- get in touch with us instead. We CAN help you!*
*Payment in treated gold only. Weight of gold is based on pre-treatment weigh-in. We are in no way responsible for latent regressive actions of your rehabilitated gold, since it's obviously being caused by your environment, not ours. Have a smiley day! :D
Team BGRC
Edited by Swampstomper Al

Anyone ever heard of Sanford Braun aka 'Sandy' Koufax? :idunno::brows::old:

Great pitcher.

Mike your showing your age...................

Old Tom

Back in NC and so bored. Glad for some entertainment.

I understand you'll be back home soon, but you do realize if you're west of I-95 and the very eastern leg of I-40 you can find gold only just about everywhere, right..? Just saying..

You should dip a pan or three.. Then you can take back west to share the information, knowledge & understanding of why for anything this side of dredging we eastern prospectors consider a gram a most excellent day..

SA

wOW a whole lotta replies except from the original poster ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

They are busy. I told 'em it would be no problem for me to receive the gold.

Of course I understand there will be a small handling fee---so I supplied my account information and set up the deliver.

Probably are not replying because so busy get all that sorted out.

Now,I just got to wait for my gold to show up.

They are busy. I told 'em it would be no problem for me to receive the gold.

Of course I understand there will be a small handling fee---so I supplied my account information and set up the deliver.

Probably are not replying because so busy get all that sorted out.

Now,I just got to wait for my gold to show up.

Oh geez, Mac..

I hope this works out ok..

Didn't anyone ever tell you to not supply any account information until you get the

confirmation email from the uncle, The Caliphate, verifying this person's identity..?

Fingers crossed for you..

SA

I understand you'll be back home soon, but you do realize if you're west of I-95 and the very eastern leg of I-40 you can find gold only just about everywhere, right..? Just saying..

You should dip a pan or three.. Then you can take back west to share the information, knowledge & understanding of why for anything this side of dredging we eastern prospectors consider a gram a most excellent day..

SA

I have thought about prospecting NC and looked into it here, but the closest I could find to where I'm at is the Uwharrie National forest. It's at least a couple of hours away, and tiny compared to what I'm used to. I know the nations first big gold rush was started in Charlotte, not to far from here, but nothing is a day trip like it was in Phoenix. The job does take up a bit of time and I do travel about half the time, but by June I'll be back in AZ for good.

I have thought about prospecting NC...Uwharrie National forest...at least a couple of hours away...Charlotte, not to far from here...

The one person I "know" figuratively speaking (as does Skip, who may also know him IRL) who's word I trust the most about what's going on in Uwharrie NF has reported drought conditions there so bad that he's stopped prospecting for the time being because there's no water in any of his favorite creeks / streams.. He's been relic hunting while waiting for conditions to improve.. They had 3" rain there last week but still no water flow.. This current storm happening now, along with possible rainfall from the hurricane as well, should remedy the dry conditions, but there's only about six weeks of decent weather left before things slip-slide into winter prospecting mode..

Without knowing where you actually are in NC, but based on your above info of Charlotte being closer than Uwharrie, I have to put you either S in the Monroe area, N around Statesville, NW around Hickory or W around Gastonia maybe, or Kings Mountain perhaps.. Assuming one of these locations is close to correct you don't need to drive to UNF; simply step outside and find the nearest culvert, especially if you're to the NNW.. I didn't mention ENE because that'd put you too close to UNF.. It'd also put you nearly on top of where it all began too..

If you'd like though I'm fairly sure I can put you in touch with either the fellow who knows the UNF or another gentleman who has property just south of Marion on the same creek as the LDMA's Vein Mountain camp.. Hopefully one or both of them would be kind enough to put a fellow prospector visiting their fair state from the wild west of our country onto some non-pay-to-play local color, if not this fall yet then perhaps in the spring before you wrap things up and head back home..

SA

I am at Fayetville North Carolina. I appreciate the offer of being put in touch, but I'm quite busy with work until around January. Work has me ending up travelling about half the time, and the days are actually pretty long.

I've also left the metal detector back in AZ. Next time I go back, I may bring it to NC. I do work with a relic hunter, and he's asked me to go detecting with him a few times.