Nugget Shooter Forums

Little nuggy.

nugget108

Made it out yesterday with my wife and kids to do a little detecting. My dad also came and met up with us too which is also awesome. I got to try out the new 12 inch nugget finder eliptical coil which performed flawlessly. I broke the skunk finally with a little .3 Grammer which actually screamed pretty good. My oldest boy found a chinese coin and a cool old coffee cup. My little guy didn't find much this trip but had a good time walking and digging with everyone else. My dad and friend just didn't get over the gold. Lots of lead. Pretty fun day.

Dan

post-22038-0-43311700-1443403807_thumb.j

post-22038-0-94271100-1443403890_thumb.j

• Like 1

Sounds like a great day out and with the family also :)
Congrats on the nugly!
Tom H.

• Like 1

Sounds like you had a great day. <3 that nuggy. Do you ever sneaky drop nuggs for the kids to find? Might make for some happy campers the next time you go out. Just put them next to good landmarks in case they miss them, so you can re-find them.

Best Regards,

MetalliKile

Well I would if I had to but they are actually pretty efficient at finding gold. They mainly like to coin and relic hunt when we go out but they all have found gold. They are pretty good with their detectors. I was kinda hoping they would start planting some coins for me to find haha.

• Like 1