Nugget Shooter Forums

Hey AZ Nugget Bob !!!

Mike C...

Mike I already tryed that. it didnt work. but it did stop a few leaks. :thumbsupanim AzNuggetBob

• Like 2

Can't beat a Ford. That's why they use them around all the mines here in Nevada. Before I came to this smaller mine, I managed a fleet of 460 fords. Couldn't beat em. Only real problem children were the diesels because they weren't getting enough drive time at high speed to clean the DPF systems. FORD TOUGH HAHA.

Owned a 1996 Ford 150 and a Mustang 5.0 both were just fine..now I am a Chevy guy...2005 Tahoe.... a Suburban and Subaru ....both very nice cars. Both Ford and Chevy ran fine with proper maintenance.....if you take care of them, they will take care of you. Maybe the problem is...not the vehicles, but the owners of Fords ???? :brows:

Guys I joke around about my old Fords. wish I would have never sold my old diesel 4X. I pulled out a lot of stuck rigs with that truck. I have to say they have taken me to many patches and back over the years with very few problems from N. Nevada to down into Mexico.

Grubby my old 78 with a 460 just flipped for the second time and had a 200,000 mile birthday a few months ago and she still fires right up with a turn of the key and doesn't even smoke. wish I could same the same for me. :4chsmu1:
I agree if you take care of them, they will take care of you.
AzNuggetBob

• Like 1

My Ford f-150 Has 278,000 miles, Tows all My toys, gets me to the desert, runs great... take care of her, and she will take care of you, until the divorce that is :)

Edited by DolanDave
  • Like 1

Grubby my old 78 with a 460 just flipped for the second time and had a 200,000 mile birthday a few months ago and she still fires right up with a turn of the key and doesn't even smoke. wish I could same the same for me. :4chsmu1:

AzNuggetBob

The thing is Bob, you smoke and your truck don't. Now doesn't that tell you something? :-)

Old Tom

AzNuggetBob

The thing is Bob, you smoke and your truck don't. Now doesn't that tell you something? :-)

Old Tom

Ya Old Tom, It does tell me something. I hear ya.

1. Im older than the truck.

2. I have a lot more than 200,000 miles on me.

3. If I dont quit smoking I wont outlast my Ford.

4. Nice to know, I have friends that care.

Thanks AzNuggetBob

• Like 1