Nugget Shooter Forums

Hi All

It has been a while since I posted anything. I have been down from nugget shooting for the last 3 years. First it was my left knee surgery, then it was the shoulder rotator cuff and this year it is the right hip replacement. Sure has been a drag, just call me the Almost 6 million dollar man. LOL. I think I'm going to get back to swinging the old detector this year.

I Seem to have lost the WSPA's forum url. I cant seem to find it any longer. My membership is still paid up and I would like to get an updated claims map. I hope to start getting pout in Oct or Nov. It sure is great to be pain free walking and swinging again. I hope all of you are in good health these days, and finding a lot of yeller metal.

CH Perdue

Hello Mr. Oro!

Glad to here the pain is behind you. Lots of good weather heading your way. I hope you have many great finds to show us all soon.

Good luck and here's to finding lots of Color-a-do in your pan and under your coil.

Regards,

MetalliKile