Nugget Shooter Forums
49goldrushtradingpost

A couple little ones......on a hot day.

With summer around I have to admit I have not had the time to detect much...kids out of school and I find myself being a Taxi service most of the day..whizzing them from one spot than another. But i did find a little time this summer to get away...thought i would share these...little pretties...total weigh of all three 3.4 grams...some have a nice hoppered structure. Can't wait until it cools off....

post-26396-0-04717800-1440189324_thumb.j

• Like 1

Nice gold, wtg!

• Like 1

Nice chunky nuggs. Very cool. Good job.

• Like 1

Thanks guys,

Any day you find some yellow is a good day !! Sometimes it seems like it's becoming an instinct mineral.... :)

• Like 1

:yesss: Those righteous moments of discovery make it all worth while. Kudos on braving the heat,nice color-John

• Like 1

I don't like chunky peanut butter..

Gold, on the other hand...

Sweet finds, sir..!

SA

• Like 1

Ahhh -- straight from Mother Nature's premium brand!!! Thanks for the uplift.

Nice finds, I tried going out last weekend , but the heat drove me out :desertsmile:

Nice nuggies! I got out a couple weeks ago and only found the pick I forgot last time...

Nice nuggies! I got out a couple weeks ago and only found the pick I forgot last time...

I would say that's a great find :thumbsupanim , nothing like getting back something of value and very useful that you might as well say, was lost for good!!!

I would say that's a great find :thumbsupanim , nothing like getting back something of value and very useful that you might as well say, was lost for good!!!

You got that right! Funny part is I didn't even realize I had left it behind a couple months ago in the field. The night before I went out two weeks ago I couldn't find it and swore I had just seen it. I thought someone stole it from my garage, until I came across it the next day. :arrowheadsmiley:

Yes, they don't come around often....in fact got skunked today 6 hours and 99 degrees....skunked the day before and day before that. I was thinking today what incredible "Hope " we miners and prospectors have....in order to brave such heat and terrain in ' Hope" of finding this awesome yellow metal.... :nutty::ROFL::nutty: . The crazy thing is....after your all done and dead tired....that crazy mind is looking forward to the next day....to do it all over again.... :head: with no guarantee of finding it....but we all know we will .. :thumbsupanim anyways be safe and bring lots of extra water....

Fred

Edited by Relichunter2
  • Like 2