Nugget Shooter Forums

New Coiltek Elite 14" Mono ??

So we all have read about the "New" coiltek Elite 14 mono coil coming out. Its been a few months since it's arrival in the States. Has anyone purchased it and tried it out on the GPX models ? I am a bit curious that with all the Hype...about how great this coils is that there is very little feed back if any at all from users. I would imagine many like myself would want a coil that claims it goes deeper , and more stability would have bought one and tested it out. Same goes for the new Nuggetfinder Evolution...anyways I would like to hear form those that have one on how it performs to other brands similar in size. Is it all " Hype" or is it the real deal?

• Like 1

my guess is that it was introduced just before the hot weather arrived and many who have or will buy it have been holed up until it cools a little. check back in about a month!

All reports are positive so far sooooooo why dont you buy one and let us all knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they only cost $425.00 :4chsmu1: Wait a minute I have one Ive only had it out once being it so Fnnnn Hot :grr01: so to soon to tell you my final thoughts on it-so far---it doesnt false like coilteks are known for-it still picks up emi- you better have a good bungee cord its like swinging a brick-I did find targets that I didnt hear before but Im not going to credit the coil for that it could have been atmospheric conditions Mike C... :200:

Edited by Mike C...

Mike,

Thanks for the laugh... :4chsmu1: , I plan on getting one....hopefully by Christmas..I have an assortment of coils I can use right now, but I am sure I am like many of us...always searching for that awesome new wonder. A coil that we just put on and sniffs out all the gold we missed in our old patches. Yeah...at 425.00 :ROFL: I am gonna wait and do the wait and hear what others think of it here in the States. I figured one of the wealthy , already struck the "Big One" forum members would have bought one by now. Hopefully by than Nuggetfinder Evolution 14" will be out so we can see a test and make a wise decision which one to go with.

Fred aka goldrushtradingpost :brows:

Edited by Relichunter2

Hey Fred I added to my post read above -As far as the new NF coil goes Chris G from AZO has one of the new evolution coils in a 17 elliptical he just got it so Im curious to see the results-its only money :idunno: Mike C... :200:

BD-I didnt know coiltek made coils for the GB2 --Not :arrowheadsmiley:

I heard they might start making a 20 inch round mono for the new backpack model mini GoldBug2. Just need a good bungee ;)

Hey Mike,

So your saying you have a NF Evolution 17" E and did not know about it....haha must be nice. Wonder why they put the 17 inch Mono E out before the 14" ??? So NF is just waiting for all of us to spend our money on the Coiltek Elite 14" which by the way is getting pretty good reviews on the Aussie sites...Regardless I am not hard pressed to buy one right now anyways. I will wait and see....still not sold on the GPZ neither....until they get the Buggers out....I ain't moving up. But I am hard pressed to buy another vlf..for the extreem trashy areas , any suggestions?

Fred

Edited by 49goldrushtradingpost

Hey Mike,

So your saying you have a NF Evolution 17" E and did not know about it....haha must be nice. Wonder why they put the 17 inch Mono E out before the 14" ??? So NF is just waiting for all of us to spend our money on the Coiltek Elite 14" which by the way is getting pretty good reviews on the Aussie sites...Regardless I am not hard pressed to buy one right now anyways. I will wait and see....still not sold on the GPZ neither....until they get the Buggers out....I ain't moving up. But I am hard pressed to buy another vlf..for the extreem trashy areas , any suggestions?

Fred

Hi Fred reread my post I said I do have a coiltek 14 elite and Chris has a NF 17 elliptical evolution coil he just got-As far as which vlf to get for trashy areas lots of good vlf's out there pic your medicine-but its hard to use a noisy vlf once you swung a ML PI :4chsmu1: Mike C... :200:

• Like 1

Perhaps the previous models should have been called starter, econo, inferior, kinda effective, better, best...

• 3 months later...

ok. It's not so Fnnnn hot anymore so I'm reviving this thread to find out if anyone has tested these coils yet. Got my hands on a new 14" Round Coiltek Goldstalker but it had falsing problems. So these new coils seem like possible candidates. Any inputs are appreciated.

• Like 1