Nugget Shooter Forums

Will definitely be praying for her!
Tom H.

Patrick, do you know what hospital and room she is in? Some might like to send her a card or such. Tom and I are going right by the Payson area this weekend, would like to visit her.

Old Tom

T-bird Banner is right here in Phoenix on Thunderbird and 55th Ave.

Glad to hear that she is much improved, she is a great lady and John needs her muchly. Hope to see them in Quartzite the end of this year. Prayers help a lot guys.

Old Tom

Just got back from the hospital and visiting with Jane. Patrick, I gave her a big hug for you and she laughed a lot. She's in good spirits and is hoping to go home tomorrow if her connecting heart apparatus gives the ok. She can breath again without any difficulty and her leg swelling has gone down considerably. She didn't recognize me at first as she didn't have her glasses on. I said that I would go out again and change into my prospecting clothes and muss up my hair and beard. She finally recognized me and we talked all about Patrick and John and prospecting. I told her that every one was praying for her and she said that you guys are the greatest bunch of people she knows.

Old Tom