Nugget Shooter Forums

"Well."...what a pleasant Surprise out on the Lynx Today

LowPoint

I Headed back out this morning to a different spot on the Lynx, and based on the sky being clear (with only about one cloud), I was preparing myself to not only get very "Hot", :evil1: but figured on being out there for "maybe" (if I was lucky) about an hour. :cry2: When I arrived at the Lynx I noticed that a darkish-gray cloud had positioned itself right above me, :thumbsupanim which kind of cooled things off a bit. SO-o-o, seeing the positive aspect of this I requested (out loud) that the cloud stay above me in my venture. And, after walking about a mile down stream it not only continued with me, but just hovered there when I stopped. :4chsmu1: Then other larger dark clouds congregated with it, and it started raining,..not a heavy rain, but a constant-steady-refreshing rain. :ya: So there I sat in the wash: me, my dog, my detector, and my high-energy protein bars enjoying every minute of it. I even had to put a plastic bag over my detector control box at one point as the rain picked up. I did manage to walk away with this 0.49 gram nugget before leaving though. Although It is less-than-a-third of the size of the one that I found yesterday, it's still a KEEPER in my book,.. :Diggin_a_hole:

post-1137-0-45512400-1438388832_thumb.jp

post-1137-0-85372500-1438388841_thumb.jp

post-1137-0-52694400-1438388847_thumb.jp

post-1137-0-12000300-1438388855_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Oh yah.. :) Nice find...can I borrow your dog? :)
Keep at it!
Tom H.

Nice its tough beepin at lynx :thumbsupanim buttttttttttttttttt if you would have had the NEW IMPROVED SUPER 40% MORE DEEPER BEEPER-10K you might have found 40% more :nutty::ROFL: Mike C... :200:

40% more garbage? :4chsmu1:

Tom H.

Nice its tough beepin at lynx :thumbsupanim buttttttttttttttttt if you would have had the NEW IMPROVED SUPER 40% MORE DEEPER BEEPER-10K you might have found 40% more :nutty::ROFL: Mike C... :200:

WELL,...Considering that I was skidding my skid plate "Right-On-Bedrock" as it was, :Diggin_a_hole: I don't think that there would have been 40% more to get. It is very rare that I detect without being right on bedrock. Doing otherwise (to me atleast) is like wandering around aimlessly like a boat without a rudder. :89: And if I want to "Blow" :25r30wi: 10K :yikes: on something, it darn-sure won't be on the new-high-fangled detector... boorb ...But, TO EACH HIS/HER :grr01: OWN. Gary

WELL,...Considering that I was skidding my skid plate "Right-On-Bedrock" as it was, :Diggin_a_hole: I don't think that there would have been 40% more to get. It is very rare that I detect without being right on bedrock. Doing otherwise (to me atleast) is like wandering around aimlessly like a boat without a rudder. :89: And if I want to "Blow" :25r30wi: 10K :yikes: on something, it darn-sure won't be on the new-high-fangled detector... boorb ...But, TO EACH HIS/HER :grr01: OWN. Gary

Hey I was just joking :4chsmu1: Mike C... :200: