Nugget Shooter Forums

Out SKIMM'N the Lynx,--& No, this ain't no chicken-feed nugget

LowPoint

Was out this morning on the Lynx during a short window of opportunity :ROFL: while there was a heavy cloud overcast and sort-of cool feel in the air???. It only lasted about 2-hours :droolin: ( hard to believe, but it was between 10am and 12). Then it got HOT and Humid :grr01: But it was long enough for me to find and walk away with this eye-opening :WOW: , solid-chunk-of-a-slug weighing out at 1.82 grams....."Who says the older Minelabs can't find gold" :89: ???? No new-fangled bells and whistles here,..just an older-model-Reliable Gold-finder :25r30wi: .

post-1137-0-50594600-1438305489_thumb.jp

post-1137-0-96043400-1438305504_thumb.jp

post-1137-0-76627100-1438305515_thumb.jp

post-1137-0-36742300-1438305524_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Nice nugget, I love the lynx area. it just keeps on giving up gold.

AzNuggetBob

Nice nugget! We were up near Lynx today as well, just beautiful with clouds and cooler temps than the desert. Topped the evening off with some grub from Dr. A's Kitchen, mmmm...good!

Nice nugget, Gary ......That's a great hit and run! ... Cheers, Unc

Hey Ron,

Did you get any good rain-results out of those last storms down there. Where there any of your favorite washes flooded that would help out with the exposing gold situation??? We didn't get enough rain around Prescott or Prescott Valley to leave the washes wet for more than a day, let alone enough to get them to flowing. Gary

Yeah, Gary, pretty much every where got hammered in the last big ones a week or so ago...Today we just got sprinkles and some good thunder, but 3 miles away, we just now (5:30) found out my wife's best friend is stranded on the upper reach of Flying E Ranch Wash ... Her office is on one side and her car is on the other ... She's kinda irritable right now... I haven't been beeping since I broke my ribs in February, but I'm hoping to get out in the next week or so ... Ribs are healing up offset so it's taking alot longer! ... Good going on your Lynx finds yesterday and today ... Cheers, Unc

Broken ribs are the worst. Years ago when I got fried the worst part wasn't the fractured arm/wrist or internal "burns" it was the busted rack.

Hope they heal up well for you.

Yeah, Gary, pretty much every where got hammered in the last big ones a week or so ago...Today we just got sprinkles and some good thunder, but 3 miles away, we just now (5:30) found out my wife's best friend is stranded on the upper reach of Flying E Ranch Wash ... Her office is on one side and her car is on the other ... She's kinda irritable right now... I haven't been beeping since I broke my ribs in February, but I'm hoping to get out in the next week or so ... Ribs are healing up offset so it's taking alot longer! ... Good going on your Lynx finds yesterday and today ... Cheers, Unc

"Sorry to hear that you broke your ribs,...........How in the world did you do that????......Hope you can heal up real soon, and can get back out there, especially with all that rain and flooding you appear to be getting over there. Gary