Nugget Shooter Forums

Mariposa Supervisor Rosemary Smallcombe trying to ban mining on private property

Oakview2

Coming to a county near you....total eco insanity. Mariposa is the birthplace of hardrock mining here and the home of General John Freemont, father of California. He's a spinning like a top in his grave as this little county is sacred to our mining history...sic sic sic-John

https://www.facebook.com/RosemarieSmallcombe4Supervisor

Many are harping on her. NOt many in favor of her position, at all.

Pile on!

Thanks for the link, I just commented on it myself. If you all can, just hit the link weaverbill posted and make a thoughtful comment and support for us miners ..its about private property rights and interference special use permits to mine on ones property. There is power in numbers and lets not allow the extreme liberal left to take more of our freedom away.....

Fred

Rosemary Smallcombe refuses to recuse herself even though she is on the Board of Merg, a leftist enviormental group that has the CUP proposal before the board of supervisors. And obvious conflict of intrest. This proposal is in direct conflict with the 1872 Mining Law, and would be in violation of the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution.

My Gosh... Rosemary Smallcombe has really came up with the most unbelievable and

cockamamie interpretation of the 1872 mining law. Hoser... I'm a echo to Your

comments.... jim