Nugget Shooter Forums

12 really small ones today.

Out the door by 5 am to beat the extreme heat. Working a lower bedrock stretch of the happy patch yielded 12 really small ones. The humidity was really bad by 9 and was sweating so bad I almost needed a life guard. Called it at about 10:30. That heat just sucks the life out of you. Still fun to uncover the small ones total weight was point .28 grams

post-1498-0-21506100-1435450569_thumb.jp

Edited by boulder dash
  • Like 3

WTG BD!!!.... :yesss:

Your a machine bud.

Got to agree with you..its flipping hot out there.

I did 3 hrs from 7:30-10:30 and I felt like a raisin! :nutty:

Kind of cool how you can drink your own sweat......

But it scratched the itch for a few weeks anyway.

No yellow stuff for me but I did manage to squick out a couple of pieces of trash from the sunbaker patch :)

Also found my ball turret panel I left up in the hills and brought it home :)
Sell it on E-bay or something :)
Tom H.

Edited by TomH

Small and good lookin. Nice gold dude!

Yesterday I put in a 14 hour day installing 1200/sq' of sunshade, drank just about 2 gallons of water and only went to the bathroom once. Today, I feel dead...

Good job man, we walked out the door around 6 am and went back in :th:

:goodpost: LOL....on the ride home yesterday I felt like I had 6 blow dryers on me!

Tom

• Like 1

BD, Adam,
When I saw those stacked rocks I knew you were on a good area. nice finds there, hope your poke keeps growin. nothin wrong with 12 small ones, that means 12 skunks bit the dust in one day. :yesss:
Bill
I went out for a couple hours just before noon a few days ago and said no way, I'm goin back to night huntin. I can handle that moon burn. :200:

Alwaysdirty
I know what your sayin, If its not coming out the bottom end, its just not making down that far before its goin out the sides. It doesn't sound like you need any Gatorade to help absorb it! :)

Tom

Hey, It least its a dry heat. ya right. :desertsmile:

Take care out there.

AzNuggetBob

• Like 1

Boulder Dash, nice work. Gold fever's got you strong. Almost makes me feel like tying an umbrella to my back for shade and heading on out. Almost ....

I agree Andy. that old sombrero may look a little goofy but hey maybe they figured it out a long time ago? AzNuggetBob