Nugget Shooter Forums

Caliche C, Bedrock B, Hillsboro

aarchie

Hola... a few of us from the new NewMexico* prospecting club (Silver City 49ers) are meeting at the GPAA greyback claim today and tomorrow. It looks like a small turnout of diehard prospectors is expected and was wondering if anyone from Bill's forum will be in the area this weekend.

Hoping to meet some local folks who know the area. (the 2 members names referenced have what appears to be good local experience - and Ive wanted to cross paths with them for awhile).

Driving older white Nissan pu with camper shell and will be tent camping near entrance to claim from hwy 152.

Hope the weather cooperates and hope to meet some of the forum members who might see this and stop by.

Good hunting all.

(sc49ers.notnewnotmexico.com)

aarchie

*Not New and Not Mexico (dot) com

Edited by aarchie

I'm over here in Deming and wish I could partake in the fun. Please send me a PM on the Club info. Bedrock no longer post on this forum. If you PM him it may generate a E-mail he would see? Caliche not seen in a while but you can try the same.

How many Claims does the Club Hold or have permission to work?