Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy fathers day

Happy fathers day everyone. I hope everyone has a great day. I know it's too darn hot out there for you boys down south but hopefully you all can get out soon.

• Like 2

Happy Father day to all of the dads out there, my dad past away many years ago but he's on my mind always since his pasting, wished he was here so i could give him a hug, go for ride in the north Georgia mountains, which was our favorite thing to do when I was kid and we had the time to get away from everyday life!

• Like 1

Happy fathers day everyone. I hope everyone has a great day. I know it's too darn hot out there for you boys down south but hopefully you all can get out soon.

Oh, looks like your wife hasn't told you what your Father's Day present is yet:

We're all coming up n camping in your yard 'til Oct. 15th :WOW::yikes:

Happy Fadderz Day yerselv..

SA

• Like 1

Haha come on up all. It's nice and cool and there is gold to be found.

• Like 1

...go for ride in the north Georgia mountains, which was our favorite thing to do when I was kid and we had the time to get away from everyday life!

My dad's been gone for more than a few years now too, Skip..

On the "is this coincidence or what" front though:

We just got back from north of Atlanta -- Allatoona Lake watershed area.. It was sooo hot & humid there

we took half a day n headed further up into the hills.. Ended up cruising around Dahlonega, over toward

Suches and back through the Cleveland area..

Here's hoping this may have been some of your old cruising ground as well and it's able

to trigger some memories via osmosis for you..

Happy Father's Day..!

SA

• Like 1

Yup Happy Belated Father's Day to you all ... Since I'm in southern NH and no gold in this part of the state I went fishing ... caught 6 large-mouth bass, 1 small-mouth bass and 7 pickerel ... wasn't with either of my sons but with a great friend who ... he and his wife ... puts up with Max and me for a month at a time twice a year ... June for fishing and November for hunting. He caught a bunch of fish too so it was a great day on the water ... and only 82 degrees!

Mike F

• Like 1