Nugget Shooter Forums

Over 110-115 for weeks/months--NO electricity and now humidity hitting 68% all yesterday and all night also. Yes Redding is indeed the sweaty armpit of the great San Juaquin Valley and by god this is one tough 4th of July... :idunno: I truly wish you have a better day than us as I DO miss my air and frig the most...John

Although plenty warm during the day night detecting and/or dry washing is always a viable option. No sun glaring down on you. Snap On makes some pretty awesome LED lights that will run off a truck battery with an inverter that are bright enough to light up a large area for hours and won't kill the battery.

20 below isn't bad at all. You just throw on another layer lol. You can always dress up to get warm but you can run around naked and still sweat like a hog haha. Temps here changed drastically. Went from 2 weeks of over 100 to low 80s to mid 70s for the next 10 days. Time to chase the gold.

• Like 1

I have a few simple rules. These days much over a 115 is my limit. but hey at least the bugs and snakes go away. :arrowheadsmiley: and if I have to put my beer in the ice chest to keep it from freezing, it's to cold.

AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob
  • Like 3

All last week it was hovering just above 100 here. Last night about 9:00 it got down to 60F. darn, I shivered. Were All Going to Die! Global Ice Age I tell ya!

• Like 2

There's always one, Mike. :tisk-tisk:

88 at the claim three days ago, now, 87 in Reno.

ABFT

(A..... 'Bout Frickin' Time!!! :old: )