Nugget Shooter Forums

Anyone who has attended the last few outings have met my Labradors,

Kermit and his daughter Ruby. I am very saddened to report Kermit's passing last night. He managed to wander out on to HWY 60 here in Morristown and was struck down. Judging from the condition of him...he died quickly.

He was a faithful companion for over 10 years. From above the Arctic Circle to the deserts of Arizona, he was a cheerful friend and always ready to go see what was on the other side if the hill. As someone who has no children, my furbabies were my kids. He will be sorely missed.

RIP my boy...may you rest at last.

Edited by ArcticDave

Kermit and Nugget are rompin in green fields waiting for the time they are with us again

darn Dave, heart felt sorrow for you, I know the feeling......Kermit , rest in peace

Glad Max and Kermit had a chance to play together if only for a short time ... Can't imagine how I would feel if that were Max ... so sorry for your loss Dave ... knowing you I know what those dogs mean to you. RIP Kermit!

Mike F

So sorry, Dave...Our buddies are like our children ... At least you have Ruby to help you heal ... Best, Ron

Dave,

I'm saddened by your loss and the passing of Kermit in a tragic way. A shortened life is often a more missed life as the timing seems meaningless.

I wish you better days.

Mitchel

Dave nothing anyone can say will ease your pain of this tragic loss of Kermit, I know your pain having loss 2 of my old friends/family members during the last 12 months, RIP Kermit, at some time in the future you and Kermit will be together again in a wonderful place where ya'll will spend eternity together with other loved ones.

Thanks man.

Well he is safely buried. Dug a good deep hole in one of his favorite spots. Right next to abig Tamerisk tree adjacent to my cabin. Bill's grandkids help me find a bunch of rocks to put on top of him. He has a bunch of turquoise and fire agate for decoration.

Sorry to hear this Dave. That is a real tough thing to deal with.

RIP Kermit

Dave, I'm sorry for your loss as I know how you feel. Our talk on pets and the loss of mine the last two times we were out gives me a perspective of just how you loved Kermit. Ruby will be a big help for you but you will have to step up to the plat for her also. Give her some special attention and it will go both ways for you guys.

Old Tom

Thank you all so much.

Ruby and I are hanging in there. I let her crash with me in the bed, so she wouldn't be alone (and neither would I) She is a bed hog! Stiff legged me to the point I was hanging off the edge with no blankets!

Crap...I just saw this.

Man im sorry bud.

It hurts like heck...I know.

Remember the good times. Ruby will keep you going.

Tom H.