Nugget Shooter Forums

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All. Looking at the first weekend in November for the fall outing and this will give everyone time to plan The dates are Friday the 6th thru Sunday the 8th, 2015 and the outing will be at Gold Basi

Badges ❓ Badges ❔

I am going to be bringing some "onyx" that was gathered from the Kingman area. I will set it out who wants some can have some...just been sitting around and am trying to clean up some.

Posted Images

Hey Bill , are you going to be at GB on Friday. if so about what time......I hope to get there about noonish I think.

you'll see me again bill........i still want one of the new 7000's i assume i can get a veterans discount........i'll be bringing it back to the philippines i founf a honey hold over here, but this place has antique gold jewelry......my wife is running out of places to put the stuff.......take care and have fun.....good luck all

Just a heads up , it looks like the ground is drying up some, might be OK to drywash.

Will be good if we don't get anymore rain.

Hope to get into Gold Basin around noon o n Friday, spend the afternoon , then return on Sat morning for some detecting.

you'll see me again bill........i still want one of the new 7000's i assume i can get a veterans discount........i'll be bringing it back to the philippines i founf a honey hold over here, but this place has antique gold jewelry......my wife is running out of places to put the stuff.......take care and have fun.....good luck all

Yes indeed I offer a veterans discount Tom....

Just a heads up , it looks like the ground is drying up some, might be OK to drywash.

Will be good if we don't get anymore rain.

Hope to get into Gold Basin around noon o n Friday, spend the afternoon , then return on Sat morning for some detecting.

calling for rain later this week Thu and Fri.......

Greetings I'm a new member here I was wondering where in gold basin this outing will be? I have property in gold basin and a brother that lives there. :Just_Cuz_06:

Greetings I'm a new member here I was wondering where in gold basin this outing will be? I have property in gold basin and a brother that lives there. :Just_Cuz_06:

Weston , welcome to the forum.

Look for the directions in the list of subjects.

Link to the "Outing Directions" topic.

http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=29136

Hey All , I am going to bring one of them "evil" drones out so I can get some footage and pics of the outintg if no one minds.

Hey just a reminder to everyone coming to the outing from Nevada or California. We set our clocks back so now we are an hour behind Arizona so when Bill calls for dinner at 4 or what ever time make sure to show up an hour early. Happened to me in the past.

See you there.

• Like 1

I am going to be bringing some "onyx" that was gathered from the Kingman area. I will set it out who wants some can have some...just been sitting around and am trying to clean up some.

• Like 2

No rain forcast after Wednesday for the next 10 days...low 60's daytime and hi30's-low 40's nighttime.

For those that have not been the WIND can appear from nowhere and blow your tent away-stake them down very well...

fred

A few years ago, Shep tied my trailer down for me, but it didn't do any good....

Patrick

• Like 1

Digger...bring some knee pads, if your running a GB2...you will need them :)

Tom H.

GOLD BASIN WEATHER , Well it is raining in Golden Valley and the radar shows GB is catching it too. So far in about an hour we have received 2/10 's of an inch and still climbing.

Will keep posted

Golden Valley is 60 miles from Gold Basin

Edited by azdigger

Hope to head out first thing tomorrow :thumbsupanim . it's going to be a cold and wet one for us az boys :yesss:. Have to go by myself this time around but :old: C have a good one get with you later

Lon

We'll see-Last year was a Bust-dont feel like driving all that way for one space turd-Ill have all the desert here to myself-Have Fun Im sure Sancho will :4chsmu1: Mike C... :200:

Edited by Mike C...