Nugget Shooter Forums

I am pretty sure I'll be there. Les from Idaho

I'll be there. I have been prospecting Gold Basin for 25 years. I have taken a lot of gold out of there. It has been very good to me.

If you have been there before, you know how much fun it is. If you have not, you are in for a treat. It's like stepping back in time.

I won't have a name tag on but I will be the baldest guy there... unless Kevin Hoagland shows up. :D

Doc

• Like 1

I'll be there. I have been prospecting Gold Basin for 25 years. I have taken a lot of gold out of there. It has been very good to me.

If you have been there before, you know how much fun it is. If you have not, you are in for a treat. It's like stepping back in time.

I won't have a name tag on but I will be the baldest guy there... unless Kevin Hoagland shows up. :D

Doc

LukeJ and I actually met Kevin out in the field. I had just read an article of his in the GPAA magazine on the way out... plus we had changed our plans at the last second and went up north. I mistook him for Paul Sr. :idunno: He spent a lot of time talking and teaching. Great guy. What are the odds of running into him in the middle of nowhere?

Doc; Bought your gold screamer a month or so ago and within three weeks I'll be out full time and using your GOLD SCREAMER. Les from Idaho

Doc; Bought your gold screamer a month or so ago and within three weeks I'll be out full time and using your GOLD SCREAMER. Les from Idaho

Now you're just trying to make me jealous.

Doc

darn, I'm on call that weekend... the following weekend is my vacation weekend. :grr01:

Sucks to be me! :cry2:

Damn, I'm on call that weekend... the following weekend is my vacation weekend. :grr01:

Sucks to be me! :cry2:

Just tell them you went out for a short while and you must not of had a signal on your cell phone. :idea:

That's funny AU.

Reminds me of the days of beepers---got your page but couldn't find a phone.

Still hope to make the outing---just hard to find good work here in Wickenburg---and the cash is running out. May have to sell one of the kids off.

Edited by MacGump

How big a rig you bringing this time? Need a follow me truck? ;-)

I would like to come. Bahde group is only about 155 miles from my claim.

Have to wait and see.

Would hope to meet some of the posters that posted on the topic I started about roasting and such.

I am a GPAA member.

With all of the 'hype' about the meteorite outing (I'm going to attend) everyone should be remembering the main event.

Nugget Shooter's Outing (Count me in!)

Bump!

I hope to attend both....only live about 60 miles away.

Have to wait and see.

Would hope to meet some of the posters that posted on the topic I started about roasting and such.

I am a GPAA member.

Those GPAA claims dont seem very accurate. Going to be hard to make a good plan of attack ahead of time when you cant determine the boundaries until you get to the claim markers.

Andyy,

The only areas of the GPAA claims boundaries of concern would be those bordering the GSSN and the MPA claims to the south.

It is actually of little concern to most who hunt and dry wash on the GPAA. I just upped for another 3 years of GPAA mostly because of their Gold Basin claims. They're still finding gold there.

Mitchel

• Like 1

All the Bahde claims are regular 160 acre quarter sections.

Bahde 10 & 11 are the south half of Section 20. Camping area is on Bahde 10 (SE quadrant of Section 20).

Section 19 (West), Section 21 (East) and Section 29 (South) are all private land.

With a topo (Gold Basin Quadrant) you should be able to locate all of those pretty accurately.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Clay and Mitchel. I was concerned since there is a far NE and far SW coordinate given and then a third that is outside of the others. Sounds like this doesnt end up being much of an issue.

I will be there. Someone has to control Shep & Patrick. Will be great to see some old friends. Will park in my usual place on JB'd property.

• Like 2

Hi Fred and all. Yes I'm still above ground. :ROFL: Haven't been out since last Christmas. :idunno: Have been dealing with lots of doctors and a load of projects with house and trailer.

Will be looking forward to seeing everyone.

Roger

• Like 2

Have to wait and see.

I am a GPAA member.

See ya there

Is anyone going to have a Cold Bug 2 at the outing, I will be there on Sat and would like to hear one go over a test nugget.

I want to see if I can hear it. Some of the old minelabs (VLF) I can not hear a sound change

• Like 1

I'll have goldbug2 and pro

Shep, he wants a COLD BUG TOO...I will freeze a grasshopper for him...just teasing, see you there

fred