Nugget Shooter Forums

I think I will make a drive by---to put names with faces and to remind you guys of what it is like to be young and good looking.

Mac are you driving from Brasil :idunno: or are you going to be in Arizona for a visit?

If yer commin up from the BIG B bring Garimpo with ya.

I live in Arizona but I've never been to Gold Basin. Might be a fun trip to make in November.

• Like 2

It is indeed a fun trip with lots to do there and as well as gold you can try your luck finding a meteorite! See you there....

Bill, Donna and I went to an outing at LSD 2 years ago,is Gold Basin as easy to get a camper into as Jackass Flats was ? Would pulling a trailered quad be a good idea to get to detecting areas ? Looking forward to coming to our 2nd outing.

There are usually huge motorhomes and trailers in goldbasin....All the big names have quads and other fancy rides...I , not being a bigname, have to walk!

fred

Edited by fredmason

Fred ... I'm not a big name either but ... Have RZR will travel! :) Mike F

Bill, Donna and I went to an outing at LSD 2 years ago,is Gold Basin as easy to get a camper into as Jackass Flats was ? Would pulling a trailered quad be a good idea to get to detecting areas ? Looking forward to coming to our 2nd outing.

Yes bring the quad and no problem getting into the claim, it is on the Bahde 10 to 14 map in your GPAA guide on claim14 I think, correct me if wrong someone....

Hey bill, do you guys still old guys come join you all.......i'm coming home from the philippines after almost 6 years......hoping to buys a home in the tucson area.....I'm looking to buy the new 7000, i have a place to bring that detector back here......have found 18k jewelry, and very old china too.....thats without a detectorprobably an area that valuables were buried during WW2......

anyhow, it will be great to see you all again......later my friends, tom

Hey bill, do you guys still old guys come join you all.......i'm coming home from the philippines after almost 6 years......hoping to buys a home in the tucson area.....I'm looking to buy the new 7000, i have a place to bring that detector back here......have found 18k jewelry, and very old china too.....thats without a detectorprobably an area that valuables were buried during WW2......

anyhow, it will be great to see you all again......later my friends, tom

Why sure you are more than welcome and would be good to see you again and hear of some of your adventures! I can sure help ya with that new 7000 as well and you can have a go with my demo at the outing if you want to try it.

I'm out in North Carolina for a few months and am hoping to get a trip to Vegas sometime in November, and I'm hoping the dates line up, I'd like to meet everyone. I've been to one of the Bahde claims in Gold Basin, but no one else was around.

Hey all you desert diggers.........i'm coming from manila Philippines..............that if you guys let a foreigner in gold basin.......Tom

Very cool and will be good to see you again? Got any cool stories to tell round the fire?

Hey all you desert diggers.........i'm coming from manila Philippines..............that if you guys let a foreigner in gold basin.......Tom

Bring some stories like Bill said, an have a safe trip.

i do have a story.......starting with about 6.5 pounds of 18 kt gold. all antique stuff.......also a place where people have been finding golden cups and the such..all on my families private property............i can hardly wait to see you and my other friends Bill..........i'm gonna be interested in a new gpz 7000...........just a hope now but think i can handle one........i deserve a new one after 7 years.

• Like 1

So many

i do have a story.......starting with about 6.5 pounds of 18 kt gold. all antique stuff.......also a place where people have been finding golden cups and the such..all on my families private property

So many stories, charted shipwrecks, lost treasures, and recovered treasures from the states from the 600 years ships have been coming here. Strange you never heard about this type of stuff in South East Asia. Treasure ships have went through those waters three or four times as long, but even when I was stationed over there, never really heard about salvage operations going on.

See that is why these outings are so fun and educational and man I can't wait for November.... Really looking forward to seeing you all as it has been a very long summer in many ways :Just_Cuz_06:

• Like 2

I am SOOOO there. I just wish it wasn't so far away.

20,000 miles round trip for me! :arrowheadsmiley:

Distance wise I am in a much better situation than you, onamission1200. I think you will win the award for distance traveled, for sure :) But I was talking about far away in terms of time. I am known to be slightly impatient. :ROFL:

I will be there, caravaning with John & Donna Puisis. Looking forward to finding my first nugget or a meteorite.