Nugget Shooter Forums

does anyone want to go with me

I am ready too go find the gold or whatever.I am fun and ready too go.I wont be on here anymore

because I got kicked out.I will find gold if anyone wants too go call me 602 741 1584 melanie

I am not wimpy i can hold my own I want to go far on foot

Paging Mr. Adam and Mr. BoulderDash... Adam and BoulderDash to the white phone please. Looks like you guys have yourselves an able and willing victim volunteer to help you dig for your riches this summer. Since you guys enjoy hiking so much, and she "wants to go far on foot"... well there ya go... a perfect match made in heaven! :thumbsupanim

Your not kicked off-Bill would let you know for sure- theres just a few self promoting AHOLE I want to be somebody no-it alls :zzzzz: that lurk here :nutty: just ignore them and carry on-theres lots of good folks here :4chsmu1: Im sure someone will step up to the plate :head: Mike C... :200:

I would go with you but I ain't allowed to go play right now , not till my foot gets better.

It sounds like Mel got kicked out of her place( and lost internet connection) -not off the forum.